About dropping the controller

#1Syi_2010Posted 9/28/2012 10:57:59 AM
I wasnt able to see any topics on this but a few actions look like they have the chance for you to lose grip on the controller, specially finishing moves. What pieces or parts are attached to the gamepad that help prevent dropping it?
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember
#2DrRMPosted 9/28/2012 11:23:51 AM
Nintendium
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#3Syi_2010(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 11:31:34 AM
yeah i get that joke for the 400th time, I take it thats the best piece of info really out there then.
---
#4DrRMPosted 9/28/2012 11:57:37 AM
:D wait... come back...

I was being serious you know :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47CgiGlhtM&feature=player_detailpage#t=432s < watch this and visit other threads here to see more videos and news.
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#5Syi_2010(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 12:22:05 PM
ill check out the vid in abit, just kinda scary having a piece of expensive equipement like that with the possibility of slidding off the side of a couch and cracking or breaking from a two foot drop.
---
#6DrRMPosted 9/28/2012 12:24:33 PM
coming soon

TC reaction to video > šoš
---
#7lil_mocchiPosted 9/29/2012 1:23:53 AM(edited)
it's a nintendo product they don't break
---
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start
#8goober_t2049Posted 10/1/2012 10:20:57 AM
There's a better chance that it would break something else before it broke.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see a wrist strap type-thing available for it.
---
You don't know me!!??! I'm Idunna! THE EXOTIC WONDER OF THE EAST!!
#9AvatarOfBaganPosted 10/7/2012 3:50:31 AM
lil_mocchi posted...
it's a nintendo product they don't break

This.

My friend was playing Wii bowling and wasn't wearing the wrist strap. On one careless roll, let go of the controller and threw it at the cealing.

He was met with a nasty cracking sound and his controller fell to the ground.

He picked up the controller and didn't notice a scratch on it and it continues to function to this day.

The next thing he noticed was a dent in the cealing.

I've personally lost track of how many things have happened to controllers and nintendo systems I own, yet the system/controller survives (unlike some OTHER companies where the slightest jostle screws up everything)..

Nintendo is nothing if not well built, and I imagine that with motion included, a type of wrist strap will be included as well.

Ever see the "wriststrap warning" image on the begining of ALL Wii games? Shows someone destroying furnature and people, not the controller recieving harm.
---
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
Kool Frostbyte - XBL gamer tag.
#10DrRMPosted 10/7/2012 9:11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUtkUtyXvI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PlhR64MGIo

xD
---