Played it

#1davidsmith91Posted 9/30/2012 10:48:03 AM
Just got back home after playing it. A-MA-ZING.

The graphics are incredible, the gameplay is incredible. It's a really really hard game and really REALLY scary.

I played many WiiU titles today and they were all meh.

Nintendo Land: very boring. Played 5 minigames in multiplayer, 5 players total and everybody was laughing and smiling and my mouth would barely move. And at the question "woud you like to play again?", everybody just put the controller down and walked away with a marble death-like expression.

Pikmin: it's like playing Pikmin Wii version.

Trine: meh

NSMBU: omg the multiplayer is SO BAD.

Rayman Legends: boring

If you have any questions about ZombieU just ask.
#2Hawke0Posted 9/30/2012 1:51:26 PM
how is Pikmin 3 having the same controls as the Wii versions bad?
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Hawke
Official Conduit 2 master of the BO2 Wii U board
#3DrRMPosted 9/30/2012 5:24:04 PM
better question... why believe you?_?
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#4davidsmith91(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 5:35:06 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/

Jesus Christ, don't even know why I bothered offering to answer some questions.
#5DrRMPosted 9/30/2012 7:24:28 PM
davidsmith91 posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/

Jesus Christ, don't even know why I bothered offering to answer some questions.

because you want questions?_?

can you tell us what parts you play and did you notice something that have not been said before or shown before?_?
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#6LinkamotoPosted 9/30/2012 7:46:09 PM
I'd be curious to know your OBSERVATIONS about the game...
#7TottentanzPosted 9/30/2012 8:00:14 PM
.......cracks knuckles........

Based on past videos ranging from E3 to Gamescom, did you note an evolution in the graphics or have they remained consistent with prior footage as seen on youtube and other various sources?

What part of the game were you in? Prior sections seen in other demos or a new one?

Were Ubi devs still there asking questions and observing game play? Did they ask you for feedback? Did you get the impression that they are still polishing it up? Did it seem like it was a final product demo and a decent reflection of what is to be expected?

How long did you live?

Did you play the local RED mode? aka Zombie Lord vs Random Brit?

Did you get a chance to deploy a trip mine? How effective was it if you did?

How was the aiming? Are we talking about RE4 on the PS2 kind of aiming or something more akin to a modern day toggle based shooter?

Did you get a chance to scope? How was it?

How was the crossbow? Was it OP?

Did you get a chance to use different melee weapons? If so, what?

How about the recoil on the guns, how did it handle that?

Did you panic when grabbed? How hard was it to fight off the zombies? Was it noticeably more difficult the more injured you got?

Did you notice the health? Did you ask about health? Is there health regen or some form of medical system to repair injuries?

How was the sound? Did the game have music or was it just flat?

Can you imagine playing this game only late at night or does it seem like a game you would rather have the lights on while playing?

Did you get a chance to eat a bird?

Of the zombies, which one bugged you the most?

I could go on all night, but I think I need to oil the keyboard first.
#8DrRMPosted 9/30/2012 8:06:44 PM
Tottentanz posted...
.......cracks knuckles........

Based on past videos ranging from E3 to Gamescom, did you note an evolution in the graphics or have they remained consistent with prior footage as seen on youtube and other various sources?

What part of the game were you in? Prior sections seen in other demos or a new one?

Were Ubi devs still there asking questions and observing game play? Did they ask you for feedback? Did you get the impression that they are still polishing it up? Did it seem like it was a final product demo and a decent reflection of what is to be expected?

How long did you live?

Did you play the local RED mode? aka Zombie Lord vs Random Brit?

Did you get a chance to deploy a trip mine? How effective was it if you did?

How was the aiming? Are we talking about RE4 on the PS2 kind of aiming or something more akin to a modern day toggle based shooter?

Did you get a chance to scope? How was it?

How was the crossbow? Was it OP?

Did you get a chance to use different melee weapons? If so, what?

How about the recoil on the guns, how did it handle that?

Did you panic when grabbed? How hard was it to fight off the zombies? Was it noticeably more difficult the more injured you got?

Did you notice the health? Did you ask about health? Is there health regen or some form of medical system to repair injuries?

How was the sound? Did the game have music or was it just flat?

Can you imagine playing this game only late at night or does it seem like a game you would rather have the lights on while playing?

Did you get a chance to eat a bird?

Of the zombies, which one bugged you the most?

I could go on all night, but I think I need to oil the keyboard first.

...then burn it and buy a new one right?_? :D
---
#9davidsmith91(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2012 10:46:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10TottentanzPosted 10/1/2012 12:48:14 PM
.....Round 2 Start......

Did they confirm that this was the final product? I know Ubi reps were seen as late as Gamescom still saying they are working on the game, so did the reps say anything about where they are at in the dev process?(2 months to go is a long time for devs)

You compared the graphics of games present, but as a game on its own, was it satisfactory? Would you regret buying it just because RE6 has more polish?

A recent vid I watched mentioned the analogs are a bit overly sensitive, was that perhaps the problem with the controller? Do you think you could get over analog issues after you get more used to it?

You mentioned a terrorist wearing a bomb-jacket, did you find that as a nice touch?

C4 to clear rubbish? Was it necessary or just something you could do to explore more?

Did you try to sneak past any zombies?

How fast are they? Jog? Run?

Did you try shooting legs out then curb stomping?

Did you recover your bolt for the crossbow?

You said the zombies are randomly generated, was this gleamed from watching your mates play the game then yourself? Did the reps say that?

Was there always a set number of zombies in certain rooms or random?

What was the largest number of zombies you saw in your demo?

Did the cricket bat take longer because you were pounding the button or did it really take that many strikes to kill a zombie? I noted in one video, a dev rep used the cricket bat quite brilliantly, and I thought I noted that he used timing to get more per strike with knocking them back followed by a swing then waited for their head to lean forward where he finished them off. Do you believe that maybe you needed more experience with melee attacks to kill them more efficiently or was it gimped?

Were there any fat zombies? Were they all just average to skinny?

Were there multiple races as zombies? Were there multiple races as survivors?

Was there any swag that you picked up?

Did you find any subtle humor hidden in the game.

Sorry, keyboard needs a tune up, I will look forward to your responses.