Playing this this weekend

#1Mario_BonesPosted 10/4/2012 1:15:43 AM
Gonna be playing this at the EB Expo in two days, if there's anything in particular you want me to report back on, let me know :)
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#2riboflavPosted 10/4/2012 9:25:40 AM
Lucky you, I had a simple thing you could find out...Are there settings to change the controls to a left-handed option. Thanks much.
#3TottentanzPosted 10/4/2012 9:53:10 AM
My round 3 unanswered questions......

Were there random things that you can destroy? ex: pop machine, trash can, phone booth

Did you try to turn on/off lights?

You could sneak past a zombie, do you think you could lure zombies to a location?

Do you think you can pull zombies from a room one at a time or do they just always mob?

Was there a zombie attractant? In the clips seen of the Zombie Master vs Player, it seems the check points can get a bag of meat to lure zombies to them by the Zombie Master.

Did you just have enough C4 for the debris or was there more for some fun?

Do the doors just spring open or can you partially open them?

Can you close doors?

The time you were attacked when accessing BOB, did you miss a zombie or was it cheese factor zombie spawn in?

When firing your gun that attracted more, were they zombies from other rooms that came or did you feel like they spawned in?

Can you outrun the zombies? If so, do you feel firing a gun in one room to attract the zombies to it then use an alternative route to get around a location would be a viable strategy?

Did you ask if there would ever be body armor you can get or maybe a riot shield?

Ammo count, is there a number on the controller or do you have to count the clip before you use it?

Some games in the past if you reload a fresh clip, the bullets that were left in the other clip stay in that clip as oppose to magically appearing in your new clip, did you notice this?

How does it handle loading a clip? Is it automatic or do you have to feed each bullet?

Did you get a chance to use a revolver? Shotgun? Rifle? Assault weapon?

Did you face any pukers? Were they tougher or easier to kill than the biters?

I noticed in the later demos that the top of the head can come off exposing their brain, did you see this first hand? Was it done well?

How was the damage done on the zombies? Visibly nice or non existent? I thought I noted that the zombies took visible damage from every attack, so I am curious if this was noted by you.

Did you fire any rounds into the wall? Did they stay or disappear after time?

Can you jump?

Can you look through all drawers, desks, cabinets, or just the open ones?

Did you play around with the zombifyer thing with the camera? How did it turn out?
#4CultOfCiderPosted 10/4/2012 10:25:12 AM
is this game a must buy?
---
---
#5DrRMPosted 10/4/2012 12:27:53 PM
CultOfCider posted...
is this game a must buy?

surf in this board threads and tell me :D

for me it is...is it for you?_?
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#6CultOfCiderPosted 10/5/2012 5:42:26 AM
for me it is...is it for you?_?

I'm thinking it is after watching some footage on youtube.
But I was thinking of getting the opinion with first hands on play.
---
---
#7DBPanterAPosted 10/5/2012 11:33:30 PM
Mario_Bones posted...
Gonna be playing this at the EB Expo in two days, if there's anything in particular you want me to report back on, let me know :)

Give us an idea of the controls for this game (ie Gamepad use). Do they feel responsive? Easy to use?
---
GE 007 Wii FC: 3219 3898 2992 &. Minnesota
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#8Mario_Bones(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 2:01:21 AM
On my way home now, will try to answer your questions ASAP :)
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au
#9TottentanzPosted 10/6/2012 7:32:06 AM
Mario_Bones posted...
On my way home now, will try to answer your questions ASAP :)

Thank you.
#10jmichaelbpPosted 10/6/2012 8:04:05 AM
How are the graphics?

Any performance issues?

Is it fun?

How long did you survive?
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - John Donne and used by Chuck from Telltale's The Walking Dead.