Some ZombiU footage

#1RaengPosted 10/7/2012 1:36:27 AM
Get it while it's not taken down!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCzAg7ODodE&feature=youtu.be
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtWhgSpicZw&feature=youtu.be

Sorry for the shakycam, was pretty tired when we reached this point. The reps weren't too kind and only allowed us each around 3 minutes of playtime due to them running out of time and there being a ton of people in line still. We weren't given a tutorial and had to jump in, though they did help us out in the end.

First video got cut off because the game crashed and I wasn't allowed to record that, nor was I allowed to zoom in on the content. Still, hope you guys find it useful or just enjoy seeing some new footage : )
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#2DrRMPosted 10/7/2012 9:10:38 AM
please tell me you are not the one playing on the second video...I so many obvious mistakes and so many wasted bullets.
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#3Raeng(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 12:36:10 PM
I'm playing in neither, I was the one holding the camera. Don't judge too quickly though, we were given no explanation whatsoever and aiming in this game is pretty badly done due to shoddy camera control.
---
www.youtube.com/royta15
#4DrRMPosted 10/7/2012 1:41:14 PM
am not judging anyone. but making noise with bullet and ignoring possibles zombies around is not a control problem... At least he didn't jump to his doom and the ups no bullet was so funny xD

I guess it have to do with the little to no game like this one and the amount of zombie killing games that concentrate only on the killing.
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#5Raeng(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:38:15 AM
True that, but we could only play for 2 minutes a person. So we were literally looking for zombies ;p When it was my turn I started by blowing up a red barrel to get the hordes coming. I didn't live long...
---
www.youtube.com/royta15
#6GapingMawPosted 10/8/2012 2:29:42 PM
Raeng posted...
I didn't live long...

LOL! Well, as long as you lived gloriously! :-)
#7DrRMPosted 10/8/2012 3:24:46 PM
GapingMaw posted...
Raeng posted...
I didn't live long...

quality over quantity xD

I guess he live like a boss then :D
---
#8GapingMawPosted 10/9/2012 3:42:51 PM
DrRM posted...
GapingMaw posted...
Raeng posted...
I didn't live long...

quality over quantity xD

I guess he live like a boss then :D

Amen brudduh! Amen!
#9A_Nile_Ate_HerPosted 10/10/2012 2:40:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCzAg7ODodE&feature=youtu.be
Still not taken down!!