So where is the player finding all these guns in the middle of london?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. So where is the player finding all these guns in the middle of london?

User Info: stromvancouver

stromvancouver
4 years ago#1
I think a person would be lucky to find one gun at all. And it would probably be military rifle, not a handgun. Not a buff deal, but something that was bugging me a bit.
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635

User Info: MachineLove

MachineLove
4 years ago#2
Right. This isn't America.
Black FC: 3653 9929 1910

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
4 years ago#3
In the game there is a secret organization called the Ravens of Dee. They have weapon caches.
This is easy info to find, try doing some research next time.
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#4
MachineLove posted...
Right. This isn't America.

*shotgunned*
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Hawke
I am not dumb but I am stupid!!! -Bio

User Info: GapingMaw

GapingMaw
4 years ago#5
Where do people get guns in ANY location in ANY video game? Doesn't matter. As long as you get them. Click...BOOM!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah

User Info: A_Nile_Ate_Her

A_Nile_Ate_Her
4 years ago#6
"Where do people get guns in ANY location in ANY video game? Doesn't matter. As long as you get them. Click...BOOM!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah"

LOVE IT.

User Info: brainfreeze10

brainfreeze10
4 years ago#7
Why have I seen this as the initial reaction to so many people when they see this game? Do people honestly think something like Left 4 Dead is a realistic representation of America or something, with rifles, drug and explosives on every street corner? It's a zombie apocalypse and a video game, just let it go.
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299

User Info: stromvancouver

stromvancouver
4 years ago#8
brainfreeze10 posted...
Why have I seen this as the initial reaction to so many people when they see this game? Do people honestly think something like Left 4 Dead is a realistic representation of America or something, with rifles, drug and explosives on every street corner? It's a zombie apocalypse and a video game, just let it go.

You're right, it's a fictional story. I should just accept it and go along with it. Sometimes logic just takes over. I think it would be entertaining to connect the dots and flesh out the story more.
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
4 years ago#9
Did no one read my post? There's a fictional organization that left gun caches all over the city, that's the reason.
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: Cattus_Pinguis

Cattus_Pinguis
4 years ago#10
ZBug_ posted...
Did no one read my post? There's a fictional organization that left gun caches all over the city, that's the reason.

Probably not. LOL
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. So where is the player finding all these guns in the middle of london?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived