Need some input; thinking about buying the WiiU for this game.

#11thefabregas22Posted 10/27/2012 5:58:13 AM
DocDelicious posted...
The game being easy isn't the problem. If you read my post then you would see that that impression was reversed with a single video.

My issue is whether or not this is a true open-world game or not. If I can completely ignore the storyline and just explore/gather supplies at my leisure then it's definitely a must buy. If I'm shoe-horned into following a sequence of events or missions then there are other titles out there that more closely fit what I'm looking for. Namely, WarZ and the standalone DayZ release.

No need to be so hostile.

If you're looking for open world zombie survival I would suggest project zomboid or the dead linger.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Xbl Tomzajac200
#12xerofyre0Posted 10/27/2012 6:00:05 AM
If you liked the first one, you should get this.
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#13DocDelicious(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 3:41:44 PM
thefabregas22 posted...
If you're looking for open world zombie survival I would suggest project zomboid or the dead linger.

Only have a POS laptop atm so...
I've been thinking about building a decent desktop though.

xerofyre0 posted...

There's a "first one"?
---
Playing - Demon's/Dark Souls, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, Devil May Cry HD Col, Dishonored, Katamari Forever, Resident Evil 6
PSN: DocDelicious
#14TottentanzPosted 10/27/2012 3:45:05 PM
DocDelicious posted...
thefabregas22 posted...

Only have a POS laptop atm so...
I've been thinking about building a decent desktop though.

xerofyre0 posted...

There's a "first one"?

I think he is trying to be funny. Ubisoft's first game was Zombi.
#15DocDelicious(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 5:06:13 PM
Tottentanz posted...
I think he is trying to be funny. Ubisoft's first game was Zombi.

Oh wow...I remember watching my dad play that game when I was little. That was one of the first games that sparked his love of "survival horror" and eventually led him to buy me Alone in the Dark and later Resident Evil which sparked my own love of everything Zombie/Horror. Never thought for a second that this was a "sequel" to Zombi. Didn't put two and two together for whatever reason. That's awesome.
---
Playing - Demon's/Dark Souls, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, Devil May Cry HD Col, Dishonored, Katamari Forever, Resident Evil 6
PSN: DocDelicious
#16Hawke0Posted 10/27/2012 9:57:50 PM
Quite the coincedence.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Hawke ___ the best easter egg ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Pt4-9RgJo&feature=related