IGN Review?

#11snax007Posted 11/14/2012 5:07:54 AM
True. It's a preview at best. The video turned me even more off from getting this game. Graphics are terrible :(
#12CyronePosted 11/17/2012 12:31:31 PM
Stop freaking out:

So for any game that has a significant multiplayer element - Madden, ACIII, Mass Effect, Tekken, etc. - we are holding the review until we've had time to at least confirm that its online service works, and that it works well. A couple games - like Mario - have such a small online presence (leaving messages in the overworld, etc.) that whether or not it's present wouldn't affect our overall impression - and therefore the review will go up.
---
Currently playing: Rayman Origins
Jaded Gamer for 4 years and counting
#13ironmaidenfan70Posted 11/17/2012 12:33:52 PM
snax007 posted...
True. It's a preview at best. The video turned me even more off from getting this game. Graphics are terrible :(

new user nothing to see here just another sad troll. click now i see you now i dont, much better.
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#14ericbogardPosted 11/17/2012 12:39:54 PM
"So for any game that has a significant multiplayer element - Madden, ACIII, Mass Effect, Tekken, etc. - we are holding the review until we've had time to at least confirm that its online service works, and that it works well."

Except ZombiU doesn't have any online multiplayer. Nice try.
---
Nothing !
#15Virus66Posted 11/17/2012 2:06:45 PM
ericbogard posted...
"So for any game that has a significant multiplayer element - Madden, ACIII, Mass Effect, Tekken, etc. - we are holding the review until we've had time to at least confirm that its online service works, and that it works well."

Except ZombiU doesn't have any online multiplayer. Nice try.

Except that it does have integrated online interactions. Players can leave messages scrawled on the walls to leave hints and warnings for players a la Demon's Souls. It's a lot different than Mario.
---
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#16snax007Posted 11/17/2012 2:28:36 PM
to see here just another sad troll. click now i see you now i dont, much better.

You are the sad one, defending a terrible game. Ok, taste is subjective and some people will like the gameplay, which is the most important part. But the graphics are poor, there is no denying that.
#17mudelledgePosted 11/17/2012 3:28:49 PM
snax007 posted...
to see here just another sad troll. click now i see you now i dont, much better.

You are the sad one, defending a terrible game. Ok, taste is subjective and some people will like the gameplay, which is the most important part. But the graphics are poor, there is no denying that.

Soooo... Do your love ones recognize that you are a sad...shallow troll by this statement..?
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks