The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Gamespot Review is up

#1AenishaPosted 11/17/2012 12:21:09 AM
Only viewable video review through the Gamespot app on Xbox Live. The reviewer bashes it, badly. I mean literally says its a crap game, a fail game. Says the multiplayer is infinitately better than the single player but its not worth buying.

In my opinion, Gamespot's reviews and opinions are zero anymore, they have no credibility and never will.
---
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/17/2012 1:14:11 AM
ITT: Gamespot is a person.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#3hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/17/2012 1:34:46 AM
I may or not trust Gamespot, but a 4.5 out of 10 shows they must have spotted something awful about this game. They usually score weak games between 5-7 so a 4.5 is worrying.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#4Fr33zPosted 11/17/2012 2:00:20 AM
Isn't Gamespot the same website that blatantly bashed Skyward Sword because the reviewer refused to learn how to use the controls?
#5Nerwrax15Posted 11/17/2012 2:03:11 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
I may or not trust Gamespot, but a 4.5 out of 10 shows they must have spotted something awful about this game. They usually score weak games between 5-7 so a 4.5 is worrying.

ONM gave it a 92 out 100. highest so far for the launch games.
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#6mcsmellingtonPosted 11/17/2012 2:11:40 AM
I haven't seen it yet, is it still up? Gamespot reviews are usually one or two points lower than my own opinion, but it got a 4.5??
---
GT: McPoo
#7AceProsecutorPosted 11/17/2012 2:31:10 AM
Fr33z posted...
Isn't Gamespot the same website that blatantly bashed Skyward Sword because the reviewer refused to learn how to use the controls?

I just saw that review the other day actually.
---
Athainir, King of the Valenwood forests
Wanna buy a stick? I gotta fresh one right here. No? Then what can I do for ya?
#8Fr33zPosted 11/17/2012 2:32:32 AM
AceProsecutor posted...
Fr33z posted...

Its so funny, the website stood by his review even after he came out and stated he didn't even try to use the Motion+ and rather tried to "waggle" his way through the game ala Twilight Princess.
#9Nerwrax15Posted 11/17/2012 2:35:29 AM
Fr33z posted...
AceProsecutor posted...
Fr33z posted...

Its so funny, the website stood by his review even after he came out and stated he didn't even try to use the Motion+ and rather tried to "waggle" his way through the game ala Twilight Princess.

Seriously? Palm, meet face.
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#10lil_mocchiPosted 11/17/2012 2:37:11 AM
the reviewer just sounded butt hurt by something
---
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start