Gamespot Review is up

#21bratt100Posted 11/17/2012 6:50:19 AM
I'm calling it a fake, did you even read the review? It's not even half the length of a normal one from them..you think they would put a bit of effort into it. The review isn't even up on the real site and you can't find it by searching.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#22kommi30Posted 11/17/2012 7:14:52 AM
bratt100 posted...
I'm calling it a fake, did you even read the review? It's not even half the length of a normal one from them..you think they would put a bit of effort into it. The review isn't even up on the real site and you can't find it by searching.

I am starting to think the same thing. These online sights have very strict embargo's and you are right. It is way to short and covers nothing. I think somebody took some clips that have been posted and pretended like they were a reviewer. They wouldn't jeopardize the embargo and put access to it on Xbox live of all things. No review would be this short, even from this place. I am with you. FAKE.
#23kommi30Posted 11/17/2012 7:18:19 AM
bratt100 posted...

Plus, look at the text within the link:

http://m.gamespot.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/videos/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-capture-the-flag-gameplay-movie-6400269

What in the hell does COD have to do with ZombiU? REAKS of bologna.
#24razzle170286Posted 11/17/2012 7:23:07 AM
Dude, there is a video review of the game up, it's not fake. As much as i hate to admit it the game does look like trash after watching that review.
---
United Kingdom. The only country in the world were having children is a career.
#25kommi30Posted 11/17/2012 7:28:01 AM
razzle170286 posted...
Dude, there is a video review of the game up, it's not fake. As much as i hate to admit it the game does look like trash after watching that review.

Either way, that is the WORST review I have ever seen. That moron calls himself a journalist? Jesus, he doesn't even cover anything. Gamespot sucks. Bunch of idiots. Plus, if it is legit, Gamespot is in for a hefty fine for breaking embargo by having that accessible. That is the best part.
#26goothgone514Posted 11/17/2012 7:49:41 AM
I was probably going to buy the game but after watching the review i will just rent the game
---
DETOX
#27EasterEggHunterPosted 11/17/2012 7:58:01 AM
Lets wait for more reviews till we decide whether its bad or not.
---
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238
Snifit Apprentice is a master
#28libatakoPosted 11/17/2012 7:58:59 AM
So..nintendo mag gives it a high score. Im sure theres no bias there....
---
psn/xbl= libatako
@(> , <)@
#29snax007Posted 11/17/2012 8:00:42 AM
Either way, that is the WORST review I have ever seen. That moron calls himself a journalist? Jesus, he doesn't even cover anything. Gamespot sucks. Bunch of idiots. Plus, if it is legit, Gamespot is in for a hefty fine for breaking embargo by having that accessible. That is the best part.

Have you played the game? Which points do you disagree with?

Sorry, but it shound like you are are not objective.

Besides, it is legit and it was leaked by mistake one day early, not posted on their site. I don't think Ubisoft will fine them. A warning at most.
#30donutboyPosted 11/17/2012 8:10:42 AM
goothgone514 posted...
I was probably going to buy the game but after watching the review i will just rent the game

Don't believe it, it's a fake. This is probably the most amateurish review I've ever seen for a game and this is a highly anticipated launch game so at the very least a more informative review is justified, bad game or not. Instead the review consists of maybe a half page worth of words basically bashing the game with nothing positive to say at all. No details or substance whatsoever and only mentioning everything we already know about the game. It's a fake for sure...