Gamespot Review is up

#81WalkingLobstersPosted 11/17/2012 2:20:06 PM
Isn't Gamespot the same website that blatantly bashed Skyward Sword because the reviewer refused to learn how to use the controls?

no

gamespot is the same website that criticized skyward sword for recycling areas and dungeon themes and lacking a legitimate overworld.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/5l6hsj.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/11989xv.jpg
Starcraft 2 Username = Gears
#82mudelledgePosted 11/17/2012 2:28:23 PM
WalkingLobsters posted...
Isn't Gamespot the same website that blatantly bashed Skyward Sword because the reviewer refused to learn how to use the controls?

no

gamespot is the same website that criticized skyward sword for recycling areas and dungeon themes and lacking a legitimate overworld.

Still an awesome game.....we might as well say OoT sucks because they recycled everything from LttP
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#83xcsemtexPosted 11/17/2012 2:29:19 PM
Delicious nintendo tears
---
"Oh, that's right... Hal. Hal and Dave? That's a good one. Ha ha ha ha ha... Maybe we should take a trip to Jupiter..." -Solid Snake
#84magemaximusPosted 11/17/2012 2:44:44 PM
the game looks kinda bad after watching the review.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
#85Hawke0Posted 11/17/2012 3:02:14 PM
Fr33z posted...

Yes.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#86CrysianiaPosted 11/17/2012 3:29:51 PM(edited)
mudelledge posted...
Crysiania posted...
Aenisha posted...
Only viewable video review through the Gamespot app on Xbox Live. The reviewer bashes it, badly. I mean literally says its a crap game, a fail game. Says the multiplayer is infinitately better than the single player but its not worth buying.

In my opinion, Gamespot's reviews and opinions are zero anymore, they have no credibility and never will.

They bashed one game i really want to be good and i hate them now, i think their opinion is worthless!

Seriously though, id suggest you have no credibility after that.

Not that i care about gamestop your post just comes off as butthurt.

You didnt even critique the review just waa waa they dont like my game waa waa.

Yea saying "butthurt" in a statement....you might as well get dumb **** tattooed on your forehead.....

Just saying

Why? I choose to apply language which is comprehensible to your minute brain. Nice post though it really adds to omg theirs butthurt fanboys on this forum.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#87mudelledgePosted 11/17/2012 4:19:28 PM(edited)
Crysiania posted...
mudelledge posted...
Crysiania posted...
Aenisha posted...
Only viewable video review through the Gamespot app on Xbox Live. The reviewer bashes it, badly. I mean literally says its a crap game, a fail game. Says the multiplayer is infinitately better than the single player but its not worth buying.

In my opinion, Gamespot's reviews and opinions are zero anymore, they have no credibility and never will.

They bashed one game i really want to be good and i hate them now, i think their opinion is worthless!

Seriously though, id suggest you have no credibility after that.

Not that i care about gamestop your post just comes off as butthurt.

You didnt even critique the review just waa waa they dont like my game waa waa.

Yea saying "butthurt" in a statement....you might as well get dumb **** tattooed on your forehead.....

Just saying

Why? I choose to apply language which is comprehensible to your minute brain. Nice post though it really adds to omg theirs butthurt fanboys on this forum.

Nice.....=\

You talk about butthurt an awful lot......its common to make it sound like some sort of fetish you have.....

So you're here waiting for but hurt on a forum?...and you want to watch...

That's all okay if you like to count the grapes...
---
#88shootsmackPosted 11/17/2012 4:20:45 PM
I told you all this game would be trash.

I hope you are all ashamed of yourselves.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#89mudelledgePosted 11/17/2012 4:23:27 PM
shootsmack posted...
I told you all this game would be trash.

I hope you are all ashamed of yourselves.

Yea....warned...what immature stunt did you pull?
---
#90old_man_mossyPosted 11/17/2012 4:41:11 PM
Chargrilled posted...
Tottentanz posted...
tyler1o1o posted...
Tottentanz posted...
I wonder, how many weapons are there in Silent Hill?

There was actually more weapons in silent hill. How are you trying to justify 1 melee weapon with 1 attack animation on the newest generation console? I might have accepted that back on the Playstation 1, but even that did a better job with variety.

My point is that it is a survival horror game placed in London where firearms arent even supposed to be other than in the hands of the military. If you took a second to read about the plot then you would know why there are limited amounts of weapons available, and I was not defending the use of the cricket bat.

As shallow as this guy's play through was, I have no idea if there is another melee weapon or not in this game because I somehow doubt he took the time to explore it.

I only read the review, so maybe the video had something else to say, I dont know.

In any case, actually getting mad at a game for limiting the number of weapons available without actually taking a minute to understand the game is kind shallow as well. What did you expect?

He only talks about having a cricket bat in the video, and that you'll still be using it at the end of the game.

Not sure if it ever made it off the cutting room floor so to speak, but I clearly remember video footage of melee w/a pick axe.
---
"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most idispensible of duties" - Marquis de La Fayette