Does anyone else kill themselves immediately if they spawn as a woman?

#1MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 3:23:58 PM
I do, I'm sorry but I'm just not going to play as a "girl" in this kind of environment. I'm pretty sure blood attracts zombies.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#2Kawaii_HawaiiPosted 11/19/2012 3:50:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3ThayilPosted 11/19/2012 3:59:16 PM
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...
This topic reminds me of something that happened to me today

I was waiting in line, minding my own business, trying to get my volcano tacos so I could come home and snack before taking my antibiotic. The line wasn't that long but there was a woman ahead of me. She was dressed in her military apparel and apparently she was angry about a mistake with her order.

She was literally yelling at the poor girl behind the register. The girl kept repeating that it was her first shift as a cashier and that there was no one to supervise and help her out since it's a night shift. But the military lady kept barking out insults and orders as if this was some kind of f***ing boot camp or some s***.

So I told the military lady that if she'd calm down, I'd pay for her new order. I try to respect the military in our country and so I figured it'd be a good idea. The woman looked at me and started yelling at me. "Do you think I'm f***ing poor, civ? Do you think we don't get paid?"

And then the veins in her face started popping and I got scared because she looked muscular and she looked like she had some experience with killing. So I grabbed the nearest chair and smacked her across the face with it. I didn't realize that the chair was being used to hold a carton of Taco Bell sauces, so when I smacked her, the carton exploded and there was sauce everywhere. Might've been some blood everywhere too, since it hit pretty hard.

I ran the f*** out of the Taco Bell and had to find a new place to lay low. The military is probably searching for me as I type. Thankfully I've got my girl here. I'm pretty scared right now but she's trying to calm me down. It works too, because whenever I look at her beautiful face I feel better.

Lol! Winning.
#4MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:04:16 PM(edited)
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...

I was waiting in line, minding my own business, trying to get my volcano tacos so I could come home and snack before taking my antibiotic. The line wasn't that long but there was a woman ahead of me. She was dressed in her military apparel and apparently she was angry about a mistake with her order.

She was literally yelling at the poor girl behind the register. The girl kept repeating that it was her first shift as a cashier and that there was no one to supervise and help her out since it's a night shift. But the military lady kept barking out insults and orders as if this was some kind of f***ing boot camp or some s***.

So I told the military lady that if she'd calm down, I'd pay for her new order. I try to respect the military in our country and so I figured it'd be a good idea. The woman looked at me and started yelling at me. "Do you think I'm f***ing poor, civ? Do you think we don't get paid?"

And then the veins in her face started popping and I got scared because she looked muscular and she looked like she had some experience with killing. So I grabbed the nearest chair and smacked her across the face with it. I didn't realize that the chair was being used to hold a carton of Taco Bell sauces, so when I smacked her, the carton exploded and there was sauce everywhere. Might've been some blood everywhere too, since it hit pretty hard.

I ran the f*** out of the Taco Bell and had to find a new place to lay low. The military is probably searching for me as I type. Thankfully I've got my girl here. I'm pretty scared right now but she's trying to calm me down. It works too, because whenever I look at her beautiful face I feel better.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-/62431602

Second post, over half a year ago. Sad you can't even make up your own terrible story.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#5VervePosted 11/19/2012 6:43:21 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...

Second post, over half a year ago. Sad you can't even make up your own terrible story.

lol! losing!
---
3DS FC: Verve - 4854 7572 6040 PSN:Verve GT: data d0g
#6Got_SonyPosted 11/19/2012 7:55:51 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...

... Why do you have stuff like that just laying around?
---
PSN: bluehollister
Alternate PSN: Big_BIaze
#7jungfreudPosted 11/19/2012 8:02:09 PM
In order to do exactly what he just did.
#8railcsPosted 11/19/2012 8:34:24 PM
Got_Sony posted...
MourningReigns posted...
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...

... Why do you have stuff like that just laying around?

To poke fun at foolish people?
---
Most people don't care about other points of view unless it coincides with their own. Nature of man I assume.~Me
#9xKANONxPosted 11/19/2012 8:59:37 PM
No the really sad part is that he keeps and remembers that stuff, seriously, it's pathetic, get a life. Also, it's pretty annoying that people decide to quote the whole thing to make a comment, just post your damn reply, we get what you're talking about k?
#10Hawke0Posted 11/19/2012 9:04:00 PM
xKANONx posted...
No the really sad part is that he keeps and remembers that stuff, seriously, it's pathetic, get a life. Also, it's pretty annoying that people decide to quote the whole thing to make a comment, just post your damn reply, we get what you're talking about k?

Some people have a good memory, nothing sad or "lol you has no lif3!!1!" about that.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli