Does anyone else kill themselves immediately if they spawn as a woman?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Does anyone else kill themselves immediately if they spawn as a woman?
4 years ago#1
I do, I'm sorry but I'm just not going to play as a "girl" in this kind of environment. I'm pretty sure blood attracts zombies.
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#3
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...
This topic reminds me of something that happened to me today

I was waiting in line, minding my own business, trying to get my volcano tacos so I could come home and snack before taking my antibiotic. The line wasn't that long but there was a woman ahead of me. She was dressed in her military apparel and apparently she was angry about a mistake with her order.

She was literally yelling at the poor girl behind the register. The girl kept repeating that it was her first shift as a cashier and that there was no one to supervise and help her out since it's a night shift. But the military lady kept barking out insults and orders as if this was some kind of f***ing boot camp or some s***.

So I told the military lady that if she'd calm down, I'd pay for her new order. I try to respect the military in our country and so I figured it'd be a good idea. The woman looked at me and started yelling at me. "Do you think I'm f***ing poor, civ? Do you think we don't get paid?"

And then the veins in her face started popping and I got scared because she looked muscular and she looked like she had some experience with killing. So I grabbed the nearest chair and smacked her across the face with it. I didn't realize that the chair was being used to hold a carton of Taco Bell sauces, so when I smacked her, the carton exploded and there was sauce everywhere. Might've been some blood everywhere too, since it hit pretty hard.

I ran the f*** out of the Taco Bell and had to find a new place to lay low. The military is probably searching for me as I type. Thankfully I've got my girl here. I'm pretty scared right now but she's trying to calm me down. It works too, because whenever I look at her beautiful face I feel better.

Lol! Winning.
4 years ago#4
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...

I was waiting in line, minding my own business, trying to get my volcano tacos so I could come home and snack before taking my antibiotic. The line wasn't that long but there was a woman ahead of me. She was dressed in her military apparel and apparently she was angry about a mistake with her order.

She was literally yelling at the poor girl behind the register. The girl kept repeating that it was her first shift as a cashier and that there was no one to supervise and help her out since it's a night shift. But the military lady kept barking out insults and orders as if this was some kind of f***ing boot camp or some s***.

So I told the military lady that if she'd calm down, I'd pay for her new order. I try to respect the military in our country and so I figured it'd be a good idea. The woman looked at me and started yelling at me. "Do you think I'm f***ing poor, civ? Do you think we don't get paid?"

And then the veins in her face started popping and I got scared because she looked muscular and she looked like she had some experience with killing. So I grabbed the nearest chair and smacked her across the face with it. I didn't realize that the chair was being used to hold a carton of Taco Bell sauces, so when I smacked her, the carton exploded and there was sauce everywhere. Might've been some blood everywhere too, since it hit pretty hard.

I ran the f*** out of the Taco Bell and had to find a new place to lay low. The military is probably searching for me as I type. Thankfully I've got my girl here. I'm pretty scared right now but she's trying to calm me down. It works too, because whenever I look at her beautiful face I feel better.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-/62431602

Second post, over half a year ago. Sad you can't even make up your own terrible story.
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
4 years ago#5
MourningReigns posted...
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...

Second post, over half a year ago. Sad you can't even make up your own terrible story.

lol! losing!
3DS FC: Verve - 4854 7572 6040 PSN:Verve GT: data d0g
4 years ago#6
MourningReigns posted...
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...

... Why do you have stuff like that just laying around?
PSN: bluehollister
Alternate PSN: Big_BIaze
4 years ago#7
In order to do exactly what he just did.
4 years ago#8
Got_Sony posted...
MourningReigns posted...
Kawaii_Hawaii posted...

... Why do you have stuff like that just laying around?

To poke fun at foolish people?
Most people don't care about other points of view unless it coincides with their own. Nature of man I assume.~Me
4 years ago#9
No the really sad part is that he keeps and remembers that stuff, seriously, it's pathetic, get a life. Also, it's pretty annoying that people decide to quote the whole thing to make a comment, just post your damn reply, we get what you're talking about k?
4 years ago#10
xKANONx posted...
No the really sad part is that he keeps and remembers that stuff, seriously, it's pathetic, get a life. Also, it's pretty annoying that people decide to quote the whole thing to make a comment, just post your damn reply, we get what you're talking about k?

Some people have a good memory, nothing sad or "lol you has no lif3!!1!" about that.
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Does anyone else kill themselves immediately if they spawn as a woman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived