So I made it all the way to the grocery store and died on way back to safe house

#1iczelion1974Posted 11/19/2012 4:16:54 PM
Im a new character now and he says "batten down the hatches" which means fortify the place, but then he tells me to kill all the Zombies. Which is it? Also what do you get to keep in the game when you die, just CCTVs?
#2fishnmagicianPosted 11/19/2012 6:20:02 PM
The same thing happened to me also. I died going back and when i got up he said to fortify the fort. I just went out and killed all of them with my gun. but when you die you go back to where your last character you were playing died and kill him or her and then loot the backpack and get all the items they were carrying.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
This person is a known Troll! Do Not listen to anything This person says.
#3VaultBoy2319Posted 11/19/2012 8:21:53 PM
Is there some trick to killing all the zombies during this part? I keep getting overwhelmed with no chance of success.
---
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be', said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'--Alice's Adventures In Wonderland
#4MarioDude95Posted 11/19/2012 9:08:38 PM
I ran into the first room on the left as you leave the safe room and boarded up the door. As long as you have enough ammo and other weapons it isn't impossible. Still really hard though that early in the game. For a safe house, the guy on the radio sure isn't keeping them out
---
SSBB FC: 0731-4594-2433 Pokemon Diamond: 4598-1427-2376
Youtube: NintendoProductions
#5Elswood2112Posted 11/19/2012 9:10:53 PM
saw a good method in a video, where there's an area to either slide under or hop over, zombies will basically run into a choke point and you can keep them at bay without being too in danger. dunno if you might consider it cheesy but its probably the best way to handle so many that early on
---
PSN: Elswood2112
Steam/Origin: shirahadori
#6VaultBoy2319Posted 11/19/2012 10:01:04 PM
I only died twice on it so far, but it was enough to turn me off from it the rest of the night. I pretty much wasted all of my meager resources, and the situation looks relatively dire..so right now, no strategy is too cheesy for me!
To be honest though, it's refreshing for a game to be so unforgiving, but it throws any kind of experimentation out the window.
---
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be', said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'--Alice's Adventures In Wonderland
#7NinjaGamer_23Posted 11/20/2012 2:57:58 AM
it supposed to do that, that how the game is. It supposed to wear you out.

It;s survival horror.