Just needs a patch!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Just needs a patch!

User Info: decdriver

decdriver
4 years ago#1
If they just add another swing for the bat and up the textures a bit I feel the game would benefit greatly.

Oh and also allow us to skip the intro on survival mode.

User Info: DrLobotomy

DrLobotomy
4 years ago#2
A damage boost for the bat would be simpler and probably better.

User Info: jungfreud

jungfreud
4 years ago#3
I wouldn't necessarily mind having the bat be about 20-30% stronger, but if they changed that it would create a bunch of people who beat it the "hard way" and never shut up about it. Not sure if I can take people constantly chiming into every thread with their "back in the day when it was hard" stories.

User Info: CPike2003

CPike2003
4 years ago#4
I don't think they could up the textures without destroying the already poor framerates even more. I swear there's a lot of dips into the mid to low 20fps range. I'm so used to 60fps that this seems abysmal.

I expected a better framerate from a next-gen game that doesn't look any better than what's already available.

I do think they should at least allow upgrading of the melee weapon.
~ Intel Core i5 2500k ~ 8GB DDR3 RAM ~ 2x GTX 680's SLi ~ Gaming @ 2560x1600 ~

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#5
It's a launch game.
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli

User Info: CPike2003

CPike2003
4 years ago#6
I know it's a launch game and isn't as good as future games will look. It's been proven by past consoles that with time the games will look and play even better as a console ages and the developers learn all the ins and outs of the system.

I just think it's ridiculous that the Wii U was bragged about being more powerful than existing consoles, yet ZombiU can't even run smoothly at 30fps. That, IMO, should have been a huge priority with this game.
~ Intel Core i5 2500k ~ 8GB DDR3 RAM ~ 2x GTX 680's SLi ~ Gaming @ 2560x1600 ~

User Info: Gamer0000001

Gamer0000001
4 years ago#7
No more wiiU patches please ;)
http://fighting-games-elite.com my Blog about fighting game related art and cosplay
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Just needs a patch!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived