GameSpot sucks big time

#1MrYonPosted 11/19/2012 7:33:22 PM
Playing this game right now, of the best survival horror games I ever played it. GameSpot lost their mind by scoring this 4.5. Should be a joke site from now on, I don't what's on their mind.
#2CaptainRandom1Posted 11/19/2012 7:43:52 PM(edited)
The game just doesn't appeal to the reviewer. They aren't wrong as a large amount of xbox360 and ps3 gamers will recognize the lack of action and glaring flaws right off the bat (pun intended). I, after only owning a Wii for the previous generation think this game is a great step up, and it really shows how great this next generation is going to be. Games will have a different effect on everyone who plays them, so enjoy the games you like and don't care too much about people who dislike things you like.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691Official leader of the Monster Hunter 4 board
http://i39.tinypic.com/35lhp53.jpg
#3mattersvillePosted 11/19/2012 7:53:41 PM
What consoles you own(ed) doesn't matter. I own Dead Island and the only thing that game does better is weapon selection. But Dead Rising 2 destroys them all in that department.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#4mudelledgePosted 11/19/2012 8:27:15 PM(edited)
I bet 100$ that Sony and Microsoft rip off the tablet idea....

Kind of like the ps move and superior Kinect...

I.find it that the haters are gonna rub Nintendo's noses in it when they reverse engineer the Wii U...

I find it funny that is what always happens.

I remember when PSP came out they wanted to add a double screen....after the fact of DS

Then before Kinect, Microsoft wanted rights to Nintendo because of the Wii..

I own all these systems. I just find it funny how fanboyism ( hate that word) is the reason for negative reviews or close mindedness.

Gamers today are ****ing ****. Play the damn game and enjoy a luxury....most can't
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#5shawnmckPosted 11/19/2012 8:37:29 PM(edited)
^ I hate to burst your bubble, but Nintendo stole the touch-pad idea from Apple.

And there were prototype designs for integrating a touch-pad with buttons & analog sticks for the PC & Tablet devices long before Nintendo came out with the Wii-U.

As for gamestop sucking....
I can't really argue with that, since I don't care for thm or their reviews either.
While I don't think Zombi-U is as good as I'd hoped...it is nowhere near deserving a 4.5 either.
I personally would rate it a 7.5 out of 10.
But that's just me.
#6mudelledgePosted 11/19/2012 8:39:09 PM(edited)
shawnmck posted...
^ I hate to burst your bubble, but Nintendo stole the touch-pad idea from Apple.

And there were prototype designs for integrating a touch-pad with buttons & analog sticks for the PC & Tablet devices long before Nintendo came out with the Wii-U.

Is that really your only defense.....touch screen integration has been around since the palm pilot in the late 90s......try harder

Apple just clicked to a non successful concept and revived it at the right time
---
#7shawnmckPosted 11/19/2012 8:39:40 PM
mudelledge posted...
shawnmck posted...

Is that really your only defense.....touch screen integration has been around since the palm pilot in the late 90s......try harder

^ Doesn't change the fact that Nintendo isn't being original either.
You are getting after Microsoft & Sony for potentially "ripping off" the idea of the touch-pad...and I was just pointing out that Nintendo did that exact very thing when they designed the touch-pad for the Wii-U.

Stop being a hypocrite.
#8mudelledgePosted 11/19/2012 8:42:33 PM
shawnmck posted...
mudelledge posted...
shawnmck posted...

^ Doesn't change the fact that Nintendo isn't being original either.
You are getting after Microsoft & Sony for potentially "ripping off" the idea of the touch-pad...and I was just pointing out that Nintendo did that exact very thing when they designed the touch-pad for the Wii-U.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Fail on so many ways....that's what people say now days right.?

Nintendo is finally using faceless tactics that people have been taking advantage of them for so long....
---
#9shawnmckPosted 11/19/2012 8:51:36 PM
mudelledge posted...

Nintendo is finally using faceless tactics that people have been taking advantage of them for so long....

^ So, are you claiming that Nintendo came up with & developed the touch-pad ?
If so, then you have no idea what you are talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchpad
#10mudelledgePosted 11/19/2012 8:57:15 PM
shawnmck posted...
mudelledge posted...

^ So, are you claiming that Nintendo came up with & developed the touch-pad ?
If so, then you have no idea what you are talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchpad

Yeaa.... Never said that dude....re read the post.

Nintendo is finally ripping off other technology , just like other people have ripped off of them in the past....
---