whats up with the sound?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. whats up with the sound?

User Info: yaajmane

yaajmane
4 years ago#1
when i got to the royal palace or whatever right, i just stop hearing the characters speaking.. the doctor for instance; i see the subtitles and all but i can't hear anything. i'm pretty sure its not my gamepad or tv, my gamepad is on max and i can still hear zombie moans and stuff from the tv. in fact, whats up with all the sound in this game? i smashed and hit a zombie in the head and can't hear anything?

User Info: SteveStardust

SteveStardust
4 years ago#2
I'm curious about this too. I think this is a bug or something but my game sounds completely empty and even my fatal blow was completely silent.

User Info: SteveStardust

SteveStardust
4 years ago#3
Just discovered that the wiiu and my surround sound system don't mesh well and not a problem with ZombiU. Set your WiiU to Stereo and you'll hear everything.

User Info: snowilli

snowilli
4 years ago#4
Thanks, had the same issue but fixed it by switching to stereo
Xbox Live GT: SNOWY PSN ID: SNOWY360
Wii Code: 6728 9366 8471 9804 Dairantou Smash Bros X FC: 5198-1710-2120

User Info: Ducutzu2

Ducutzu2
4 years ago#5
SteveStardust posted...
Just discovered that the wiiu and my surround sound system don't mesh well and not a problem with ZombiU. Set your WiiU to Stereo and you'll hear everything.

I missed some voices too - and solved the problem by setting the Wii U settings back to Stereo (from Surround).
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. whats up with the sound?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived