My ZombiU Video Review

#1slasherthrasherPosted 11/23/2012 8:32:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyADhtte5PU

Hope you enjoy the review.
---
Gaming reviews, lets plays, skit, and more! Check my channel! www.youtube.com/slasherjpc.
#2ymmac1707Posted 11/24/2012 12:49:18 AM
Awesome Review dude, Still will not buying ZombiU, just not my thing-it looks difficult, but great review.....I am a Casual gamer now, love Nano Assualt NEO though, review that game, it only $10.00
#3slasherthrasher(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:03:08 AM
I actually want to try out that nano game badly... I just have alot of stuff I'm working on. Hope to get to it.
---
Gaming reviews, lets plays, skit, and more! Check my channel! www.youtube.com/slasherjpc.
#4Maximo37Posted 11/24/2012 3:42:32 PM
Caught your review earlier today, while searching for the "newest" review. Its awesome! I am SO close to buying this game. My "fear" is the difficulty. I can get frustrated easily if the challenge is "cheap". I've beaten many challenging games, but also have given up on some which people consider "easy". Is the games difficulty unfair? Is chicken mode "easier"? I'm sure I will get this game very soon, if nothing else for my hunger for a new game (almost done w/NSMBU... and Scribblenauts is best when played in small increments)... Your review has pushed me one step closer to getting it. Keep it up!
---
What a horrible night to have a curse...
#5slasherthrasher(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:12:10 PM
Honestly it can feel difficulty but at the same time the tension is what makes the somewhat different level of challenge even more scary. They really compliment each other well. I'd say take a look at some other videos and try to make the best choice if this is for you. I think its one of the most unique experiences in gaming in awhile. As for chicken mode, I don't even know how to activate that. lol
---
#6shawnmckPosted 11/24/2012 4:17:08 PM
You come across as somewhat of a Nintendo fanboy, imho.
#7Maximo37Posted 11/24/2012 5:05:05 PM(edited)
Shiny new Nintendo system - check!
WiiU FAQs board - check!
One of the VERY few exclusive launch titles - check!
ZombiU specific board - check!

Not necessarily defending the TC, but I'd say all his ducks are in a row to be excited/enthusiastic about this game!

I don't have the game yet! However, this video has my wallet open and nearly ready to buy!

---
What a horrible night to have a curse...
#8slasherthrasher(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 8:58:31 PM
Actually I like Nintendo but most the games I own are Xbox. I had a wii off and on. So I wouldn't say I'm a fan boy at all. Check my youtube channel. Lot of Xbox reviews. Just cause I have a positive review doesn't make me a nintendo fan boy. Sorry to say.
---
#9Gen2000Posted 11/25/2012 5:33:59 AM
Felt like I watching Egoraptor review a game.

That's not exactly a negative.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#10Hawke0Posted 11/25/2012 9:15:54 AM
You sir, are awesome.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli