zombieu 2 new world locations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. zombieu 2 new world locations

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
4 years ago#1
where would u like it to be set?
i would love rome, and its underground, as there is basically another city under rome, also...maybe a small dlc location for zombie u 1? possible?
lets say a big giant castle? or the playboy mansion?

User Info: codebreak1337

codebreak1337
4 years ago#2
egypt theme pyramid catacombs and such... be pretty bad ass.
Codebreak1337 on gamefaqs.com for video guides
Check video section !

User Info: supergamer19

supergamer19
4 years ago#3
Somewhere with lots of scary atmospheric swamp environments, like Louisiana, or the birthplace of all things Zombies, Haiti.
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad ---
PSN & Wii U: BrunyBrunz

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#4
supergamer19 posted...
Somewhere with lots of scary atmospheric swamp environments, like Louisiana, or the birthplace of all things Zombies, Haiti.

This! I actually had a few others in mind. But def this
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: Darth_Haro

Darth_Haro
4 years ago#5
Anywhere but America pretty much. American cities get too much love already.

User Info: Littlegator

Littlegator
4 years ago#6
Tokyo or Paris
http://i.imgur.com/JkxA7.png

User Info: Tanori

Tanori
4 years ago#7
The biggest city in the world. Mexico city. Explore tepito... the aztec ruins. I can imagine the Zocalo full of zombis, the unam... xochimilco... really the possibilities are endless.

Google those locations, and you will see what i mean.
Wii U Tanori
psn Lictanori

User Info: sejan12

sejan12
4 years ago#8
I'd love to see an ancient city like Paris or Rome. Imagine having to raid the Vatican Library for some ancient document. I'd love to see a sequel as a more free roaming game with some ancient architecture.

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#9
Since this game talks about the Black Plague from Europe, I would like it set during that time (medieval) and be like a Knight or something with a sword & crossbow.
It could be a prequel of sorts, and Dee himself would be in it as the equivalent of ZombiU's the Prepper....and of course would take place in Europe & London, but there would be castles and crypts & stuff...and even forests & caves.

User Info: diablo_power50

diablo_power50
4 years ago#10
Why not do it in Montreal, Quebec?
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. zombieu 2 new world locations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived