zombieu 2 new world locations

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. zombieu 2 new world locations
3 years ago#1
where would u like it to be set?
i would love rome, and its underground, as there is basically another city under rome, also...maybe a small dlc location for zombie u 1? possible?
lets say a big giant castle? or the playboy mansion?
3 years ago#2
egypt theme pyramid catacombs and such... be pretty bad ass.
---
Codebreak1337 on gamefaqs.com for video guides
Check video section !
3 years ago#3
Somewhere with lots of scary atmospheric swamp environments, like Louisiana, or the birthplace of all things Zombies, Haiti.
---
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad ---
PSN & Wii U: BrunyBrunz
3 years ago#4
supergamer19 posted...
Somewhere with lots of scary atmospheric swamp environments, like Louisiana, or the birthplace of all things Zombies, Haiti.

This! I actually had a few others in mind. But def this
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
3 years ago#5
Anywhere but America pretty much. American cities get too much love already.
3 years ago#6
Tokyo or Paris
---
http://i.imgur.com/JkxA7.png
3 years ago#7
The biggest city in the world. Mexico city. Explore tepito... the aztec ruins. I can imagine the Zocalo full of zombis, the unam... xochimilco... really the possibilities are endless.

Google those locations, and you will see what i mean.
---
Wii U Tanori
psn Lictanori
3 years ago#8
I'd love to see an ancient city like Paris or Rome. Imagine having to raid the Vatican Library for some ancient document. I'd love to see a sequel as a more free roaming game with some ancient architecture.
3 years ago#9
Since this game talks about the Black Plague from Europe, I would like it set during that time (medieval) and be like a Knight or something with a sword & crossbow.
It could be a prequel of sorts, and Dee himself would be in it as the equivalent of ZombiU's the Prepper....and of course would take place in Europe & London, but there would be castles and crypts & stuff...and even forests & caves.
3 years ago#10
Why not do it in Montreal, Quebec?
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. zombieu 2 new world locations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived