I don't usually make topics like this but: should I get this or Sonic racing?

#11JimdbPosted 12/4/2012 2:23:51 AM
codebreak1337 posted...

hmmm.. diddy kong racing was pretty good.

Yeah, that is why I liked Sonic & ASRT soooo much. Really, it's a game SO overlooked... I wish more people would actually take the risk.

I sincerely think it's among the top 3 launch games.
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#12codebreak1337Posted 12/4/2012 2:25:48 AM
hmm what about this sonic is there magical stuff going on ?

like an adventure power ups.. because mario kart is .. wow wtf happaned to that.
---
Codebreak1337 on gamefaqs.com for video guides
Check video section !
#13SimplyAwesomeAJ(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:27:25 AM
Hm. Well now that I think about it, pretty sure Toys R Us was doing like a buy one get one half off on video games, so perhaps I could get both.

Comparing it to Diddy Kong Racing really makes it appealing. I loved that game somethin' fierce. Not quite as much as a good Mario Kart, but it was special in its own way.

In what way is the game broken though? Does it make it like, unplayable or something?

And local multiplayer isn't too bad, but yeah, a bit of a let down not being online. Definitely want some good online stuff just because Miiverse has shaped up to be pretty cool.
---
Black 2 Friend Code: 4857 4263 3677
#14codebreak1337Posted 12/4/2012 2:28:55 AM
SimplyAwesomeAJ posted...
Hm. Well now that I think about it, pretty sure Toys R Us was doing like a buy one get one half off on video games, so perhaps I could get both.

Comparing it to Diddy Kong Racing really makes it appealing. I loved that game somethin' fierce. Not quite as much as a good Mario Kart, but it was special in its own way.

In what way is the game broken though? Does it make it like, unplayable or something?

And local multiplayer isn't too bad, but yeah, a bit of a let down not being online. Definitely want some good online stuff just because Miiverse has shaped up to be pretty cool.

the solo is awesome... honestly you wouid be missing out if you didnt buy this. surprise hit of the year no bull.
---
Check video section !
#15JimdbPosted 12/4/2012 2:32:31 AM

Sonic&ASRT has a series of glitches that does not allow to finish challenge mode, in which you have to drift to prevent the timer from going down... and get time extended via checkpoints... the problem is that there are no checkpoints to be found.

But as I told you, europe already has the patch, so USA should get it in a matter of days.

I woudl really get both and take advantage of this Toys'r'us offer you are talking about, these two games were among my launch game choices, along with NSMBU.

And yeah, I can relate to that feeling, MK is awesome, I enjoyed Diddy Kong a lot. Sonic makes me feel kinda the same, its more refreshign though since it's more on the spectacular side of things. It feels different.

You won't regret it!
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#16SimplyAwesomeAJ(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:39:00 AM
Sweet, thanks for the responses, both of you.
---
Black 2 Friend Code: 4857 4263 3677
#17codebreak1337Posted 12/4/2012 2:42:06 AM
Sweet, thanks for the responses, both of you.

NP man... and a gooney goohoo to u as well.

Kabosh kii lumba ! coo ..

which is my country means .. thank you for the doungut.
---
Check video section !
#18JimdbPosted 12/4/2012 2:45:17 AM
You're very welcome! :)
---
-Nick_GF
#19sejan12Posted 12/4/2012 9:17:50 AM
Both games are superb.

From a value standpoint Sonic is considerably cheaper.

From a genre standpoint what do you prefer? Sonic racing is an incredibly solid kart racing game. ZombiU is a very slow, deliberate survival horror experience. Only you know which you'd prefer.