Elevator in Brick Lane Flats

#1Z_TousPosted 12/4/2012 11:39:00 PM
I'm supposed to be going to Ron Freedmans flat but when I activate the elevator nothing is happening. I've cleared the basement four times now trying to get this thing to go but the doors will not open.

Is there something your supposed to do first?
---
~Ztous
#2iloveheavyrainPosted 12/5/2012 12:53:42 AM
Elevator is done at this point. Climb around and over in that area. I think there is an air duct. Great level!
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#3Z_Tous(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:42:39 AM
I think the problem is I went to the tower first and now the prepper will not talk to me. I watched a walk through and the elevator doors open for him. Tried killing myself to see if that helped but alas I am stuck.

Guess I'm gonna have to start over.
---
~Ztous
#4iloveheavyrainPosted 12/5/2012 11:45:07 AM
No you don't. They game is not broken to where you have to start over. The elevator shuts down after using it once. You have to climb around to get to the flat.

You never ever have to start the game over. That's silly and simply giving up. The answer is there, use your head, mind.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#5CPike2003Posted 12/5/2012 1:10:45 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
You never ever have to start the game over. That's silly and simply giving up. The answer is there, use your head, mind.

Not true. My save game on Normal mode is bugged right near the end and there is absolutely nothing I can do to finish the last mission, except for starting over from scratch.

There are some game-breaking bugs. Not everyone runs into them, but I've encountered several people on Miiverse who have mentioned such a bug ruining their game progression.
---
~ Intel Core i5 2500k ~ 8GB DDR3 RAM ~ 2x GTX 680's SLi ~ Gaming @ 2560x1600 ~