Hate Horror Games but considering...

#11pikachupwnagePosted 12/11/2012 12:24:30 PM
x2link777 posted...
Justice98405 posted...
"Even if you were, its not really all that good of a game as is due to several issues, but if you don't like the genre you'll hate this."

I totally disagree with this. This might not be a great game, but it's far from bad as well. It's solidly in the middle. And it's got some very cool ideas, and the atmosphere is well done. It's good enough to warrant a sequel, with some key improvements, this could be a very cool series.

Sorry, but the low quality graphics for a next gen system, hell even for the other systems, bad lighting effects, clunky controls, small to game breaking glitches, extremely tedious and repetitive cricket bat combat, frustratingly obvious time padding choices like making you run up to 10+ minutes just to get back to where you were after dying to a cheap death, and overall lack of single player replayability make this a bad game. And thats not counting the extreme linearity, fairly pointless and bland story, and bland, repetitive, reused environments. This game would be laughed out of the internet if it were on either of the other two consoles, or pc. Its fine if you like it, but its not a good game. A few more months of hard polish and it could have been great. But as it is, it was rushed out way too early an suffers greatly for it.

Looooooooooooooool.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#12x2link777Posted 12/11/2012 12:25:52 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Looooooooooooooool.

So you have nothing constructive to add to the topic, but instead choose to act like an idiot. Fail.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#13lionheart5656Posted 12/11/2012 12:26:22 PM
x2link777 posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

ahahahahahaha

Are people still talking about graphics on a console?

ahahahaha

If you wanted to be a graphics junkie, you should be playing on PC.

Complaining about graphics on an inherently gimped system (all consoles) is like complaining about asking for a random assortment of donuts and not getting the one you hoped for.

Nice job failing spectacularly.. Picking one single thing and making a terrible and idiotic attempt at countering. I'm far from a "graphics junkie", but I expect at least a certain level of graphical standard, which this game fails to meet.

pikachupwnage posted...
x2link777 posted...
Justice98405 posted...
"Even if you were, its not really all that good of a game as is due to several issues, but if you don't like the genre you'll hate this."

I totally disagree with this. This might not be a great game, but it's far from bad as well. It's solidly in the middle. And it's got some very cool ideas, and the atmosphere is well done. It's good enough to warrant a sequel, with some key improvements, this could be a very cool series.

Sorry, but the low quality graphics for a next gen system, hell even for the other systems, bad lighting effects, clunky controls, small to game breaking glitches, extremely tedious and repetitive cricket bat combat, frustratingly obvious time padding choices like making you run up to 10+ minutes just to get back to where you were after dying to a cheap death, and overall lack of single player replayability make this a bad game. And thats not counting the extreme linearity, fairly pointless and bland story, and bland, repetitive, reused environments. This game would be laughed out of the internet if it were on either of the other two consoles, or pc. Its fine if you like it, but its not a good game. A few more months of hard polish and it could have been great. But as it is, it was rushed out way too early an suffers greatly for it.

Looooooooooooooool.

I think he nailed it because you have no idea what you are talking about.
---
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#14x2link777Posted 12/11/2012 12:28:56 PM
lionheart5656 posted...

Nope. Hes just lashing out and acting like a fool because he has nothing to counter with. Same as you. So sorry your favorite game is bad.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#15lionheart5656Posted 12/11/2012 12:32:40 PM
x2link777 posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

Nope. Hes just lashing out and acting like a fool because he has nothing to counter with. Same as you. So sorry your favorite game is bad.

Sorry brother. I was a much better troll than you'll ever be and I know a try hard troll when I see one.

You are free to lash out at nothingness as we leave you cold and alone in this topic.
---
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#16x2link777Posted 12/11/2012 12:35:01 PM
lionheart5656 posted...

Sorry brother. I was a much better troll than you'll ever be and I know a try hard troll when I see one.

You are free to lash out at nothingness as we leave you cold and alone in this topic.

Considering theres nothing trolling about me, you got nothing. Go ahead, leave the topic. Your blind fanboyism didnt accomplish anything anyway, as you have nothing against any of my points. Instead you attempted a lame strawman attack that failed.
---
#17smug1Posted 12/11/2012 2:35:35 PM
Shall we try and figure out why xlink is raging? Or point out all his opinions as to why the game is so terrible due to the game not on easy mode being handed to him? How about neither and we just ignore him? Yes, that sounds like the best solution.

Bottom line is, if you don't like the genre then stay away. I already posted my take on the game in the "Is this game worth it" If you care, you can check it out.
---
FC: 4639-8989-7962
#18x2link777Posted 12/11/2012 2:37:33 PM
smug1 posted...
Shall we try and figure out why xlink is raging? Or point out all his opinions as to why the game is so terrible due to the game not on easy mode being handed to him? How about neither and we just ignore him? Yes, that sounds like the best solution.

Bottom line is, if you don't like the genre then stay away. I already posted my take on the game in the "Is this game worth it" If you care, you can check it out.

Lol cute. I list legitimate concerns/criticisms of the game, and your response is " wah wah is no easy mode he hates it"... Yea, fail.
---
#19smug1Posted 12/11/2012 2:48:44 PM
x2link777 posted...
smug1 posted...

Lol cute. I list legitimate concerns/criticisms of the game, and your response is " wah wah is no easy mode he hates it"... Yea, fail.

The only wah wah wah is coming from you typing and posting on this thread. Your post was the most incomplete steaming pile of supposed "criticism" I have ever read. In fact your post is verbatim to the many that don't even own the game and complain about it. I seriously wonder if you even own the game. In either case your constructive criticism needs a ton of work and seriously, don't try and engage your little tantrums with me. It won't work.
---
FC: 4639-8989-7962
#20x2link777Posted 12/11/2012 2:51:29 PM
smug1 posted...
The only wah wah wah is coming from you typing and posting on this thread. Your post was the most incomplete steaming pile of supposed "criticism" I have ever read. In fact your post is verbatim to the many that don't even own the game and complain about it. I seriously wonder if you even own the game. In either case your constructive criticism needs a ton of work and seriously, don't try and engage your little tantrums with me. It won't work.

The only one throwing a tantrum here is you. So sorry i called out you precious little game as what it is, deal with it. Theres nothing in what I said thats even remotely close to "crying" or wanting some easy mode. You on the other hand, come in, see something you don't like posted, and fly into fanboy rage mode. Its childish, and pathetic, and makes you look stupider than you are.
---