A feature of online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. A feature of online?

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
3 years ago#1
So I was playing and for the first time had my Wii U hooked up online. I went off to explore, came back and couldn't save, despite having beaten a hoard prior to exploring. I go out to see, and it''s a zombie with a back pack who is the same character as I am. So naturally I clobber them t death and to my joy find a crapton of bullet from the corpse!

I assume this was another player who died online or something? Came up with a name and everything so I guess. What facilitates these events though, why did I have to kill another player's zombie?

User Info: x2link777

x2link777
3 years ago#2
Yeah, when other players die, their survivor-zombie will spawn in another random players world as well as their own.
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!

ssj_duelist
3 years ago#3
That's a really awesome feature!

Glad this player died with all this ammo!

User Info: tipntop

tipntop
3 years ago#4
Also, if you also have friends also playing the game around the same time, you're more likely to find their zombified survivors than ones of random people.

it's always a nice thing to do to put your zombified friends out of there misery ;)
Christmas trees are eating the pavement,
The pavement is eating old ladies

ssj_duelist
3 years ago#5
I'd do it in real life so why not here?

User Info: LegacyBroken

LegacyBroken
3 years ago#6
I just had that happen to me today. Ended up getting some good items and ammo from it.

ssj_duelist
3 years ago#7
Happened to me 3 times now, not even in Buckingham Palace yet.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. A feature of online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived