the hoard after nursey

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. the hoard after nursey

User Info: shawnbouton

shawnbouton
3 years ago#11
thanks for the input guys! i finally got passed it only to die by my own mine in the arena. LOL....just my luck. well i think im done with survivor for now i gave it my best. 14134 is my high score

User Info: Pixx0

Pixx0
3 years ago#12
shawnbouton posted...
the hoard while prepper is hacking the door. im on surivor and i have to keep quittin because i cant last long enough for prepper to hack the door. i am usin flares which help alot. is there any tricks or good spots to hide for a good chunk of time?

survivor...quitting to save your hide...

perhaps chicken mode is more your thing then.

on topic, I have a hard time to see how you manage to die here, since all you have to do is run in circles with a few zombies behind you. I didn't even use flares on my first attempt...

User Info: George Trevor

George Trevor
3 years ago#13
There's a barrel near that door, get all the zombies to follow you, and walk towards the barrel, throw a flare at the barrel, wait for the horde to stand next to it, shoot the barrel....

BOOM
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. the hoard after nursey

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived