So....ignore the reviews?

#11ZeeDoggePosted 1/8/2013 10:51:38 PM
No, nobody will remember this game 2 months from now
#12PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/8/2013 11:04:57 PM
Depends. Do you (like a few of the games reviewers apparently) want a zombie themed first person shooter? If so, pass on it.

However, if you want a great survival horror game that just happens to be in first person, get it, its great.
---
-
Certified Horse Proctologist
#13RiaanYsterPosted 1/8/2013 11:13:10 PM
If you've played any of the large amounts of FPS and currently available action zombi games, and you want a unique interesting approach to the genre, well, i suppose it's not unique since it's actually where the roots lie in zombie games, then play it.

In my limited experience it just seems like quite an original game and one i'll remember as standing out from all the other FPS i've played in the last while.
#14TonyGterPosted 1/9/2013 1:39:07 AM
I'd say it's at least top 5 Wii U launch Game.
---
Halo 4 VS. Call of Duty: Whoever wins, We Lose...
#15ReturnOfFrankPosted 1/9/2013 5:08:21 AM
The gamespot review seemed to bash the game because it was hard to survive, ie lack of ammo etc. It's well known that they endorse COD to a stupid degree. This is one of the best games i've played in a while.
#16Superflyt56Posted 1/9/2013 1:15:43 PM
I just got this last night, I was a bit worried after reading the reviews however wow!!! This was the best game I have played in awhile. It is so atmospheric, the most realistic a zombie game could be. You'll be terrified by every zombie, and constantly think about things like keeping your noise down or not drawing the zombies near with the flashlight. Anyway I can't recommend this enough, I played all last night.
#17shawnmckPosted 1/9/2013 4:51:06 PM
martthew666666 posted...
If you like true survival games this game just can't be passed up. I hope the boys over at capcom that recently dropped call of resident gears of evil 6 remember take some notes on what made this genre so great.

^ While I liked RE6 and think that it gets a lot of undeserved hate...I agree with this statement, because I would still prefer the RE series to go back to its survival-horror roots.
#18shawnmckPosted 1/9/2013 5:27:25 PM(edited)
Superflyt56 posted...
I just got this last night, I was a bit worried after reading the reviews however wow!!! This was the best game I have played in awhile. It is so atmospheric, the most realistic a zombie game could be. You'll be terrified by every zombie, and constantly think about things like keeping your noise down or not drawing the zombies near with the flashlight. Anyway I can't recommend this enough, I played all last night.

^ This too.
Although the game has some serious flaws that keep it from being truly great, it is still the best zombie game I have ever played, besides Dead Island.
I cannot sing its praises enough because I love its realistic approach to the zombie apocalypse.