Question about all these supposed "glitches".

#11JRL373Posted 1/22/2013 2:21:00 PM
I beat the game, not with the good ending, but I "finished" it. During that time I experienced one bug that almost made me not want to play anymore.

I just finished the Nursery and I was outside searching for ammo and other things. While I was walking around I tried to go through the hole in the fence between the school and that big field to the left of it. Right as the animation for crawling under it was in the middle the game froze. Really?!?!? I thought I was going to have to turn off the system and redo the Nursery and I didn't want to do that (even though now I think it's pretty easy). I was freaking out so I decided to visit Miiverse and see if anyone else had that happen and what I could do to get out of it. Well, I didn't find anything so I frustratingly went back into the game and magically it unfroze. My guy finished going through the fence and I continued on with the story. YAY!!

That was the only glitch that I saw, and I did not do this item glitch thing you speak of. Never heard of it until now.
---
I hate the world and everything on it.....
#12new_at_cssPosted 1/22/2013 6:36:06 PM
after beating this game three total times
on my fourth playthrough i encountered two glitches
one: involved a infected survivor falling threw the floor -no loot anyways-
two: while attempting to loot a ghost zombie it locked with a static menu instead of inventory i could turn on my flashlight but not exit i had to reset game

i think that when the person doing the review for gamewhatever couldn't beat the game
they got angry and wrote a bad review for that reason and that reason only

a perfect example of anger because of one bug and not being able to get over it
~
-- --- ---- -- ----
(Topic Creator)
Posted -/--/---- -:--:-- --
message detail

Yeah, I'm completely done with this worthless game.
I reloaded it only to see a NEW survivor, meaning that the game killed off my old one for falling through the ground bug. Just great, so I go back to loot my corpse and its not there. I can see my previous survivors name underground but can't loot them. So all those weapons and I items I reclaimed from before GONE forever!
This game is trash, leave it to ubisoft. I'm getting my money back returning it as a defect. If anyone is wondering if they should buy this game DON'T. It's full if bugs and is short and repetitive. Don't waste your money.
~

by the way if you lose your guns "forever"you can retrieve them from their original location
i like this game
there is just too many light weights nowadays with your sissy no true death games
---
all aboard the Ownage train W00T W00T
#13Pixx0Posted 1/23/2013 8:55:01 PM
Only encountered a couple myself...infested survivor through the floor (sounds typical), and being stuck in a vent while standing up, just after inspecting the electric nurse. Nothing major.

And yeah, the example above is the typical whiny 6y old kid who can't get over it..and a troll at that if you read his topic, not even a good one.
Gamers these days are too used to be taken by the hand.

It's not the first game coming with bugs, and it won't be the last one. Peeps need to get over it, or just sell it and stfu. Simple as that.
#14Doctor9fanPosted 2/3/2013 7:28:26 AM
I've experienced a strange glitch during the nursery segment, lost my survivor in the kitchen started with the next survivor & reached the door in the basement to enter the laundry room which leads to the stairs to the kitchen but although it said it was open no prompt appeared & I couldn't open it. I had to start all over again. I've used no cheats or anything.
#15InvadersMustDiePosted 2/6/2013 5:39:52 AM(edited)
Doctor9fan posted...
I've experienced a strange glitch during the nursery segment, lost my survivor in the kitchen started with the next survivor & reached the door in the basement to enter the laundry room which leads to the stairs to the kitchen but although it said it was open no prompt appeared & I couldn't open it. I had to start all over again. I've used no cheats or anything.

One of the glitches that got me. Oh wait, sorry... I mean one of the many (according to some) "supposed" glitches.