Retrieve the Panacea Game Breaking Bug?!?!?! Please Help! (Slight Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Retrieve the Panacea Game Breaking Bug?!?!?! Please Help! (Slight Spoilers)

User Info: Darkitachi54

Darkitachi54
3 years ago#1
I'm close too the end of Zombi-U and I died when having the objective leave the underground, I went to recover my dead body but died again, Now I fianlly cleared out of all the Zombies and the Panacea is no longer present?!?! I went back to the computer and it wouldn't let me take the USB again. The game is stuck and wont advance Please help if theres a solution.

User Info: mikelunt

mikelunt
3 years ago#2
All I suggest you can do is just retrace your steps from the retinal scanner door right through to where you got USB stick - scan everywhere - there is an ending I believe where you don't get the Panacea - haven't tried it myself - never had to retrieve Panacea before - if you lose it you may not be able to get it again - not really sure TBH - if its still telling you to get it - then what I suggested to start with should work - good luck
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Retrieve the Panacea Game Breaking Bug?!?!?! Please Help! (Slight Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived