Patch is on it's way.

#11QaxPosted 2/6/2013 4:57:56 PM
Any news about patching the inverted Y-axis in game, and during scanning?

I haven't played in a while, but I remember this being annoying while I was playing.
---
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
#12zombeast1016Posted 2/10/2013 8:54:02 PM
ubisoft is good but they delayed rayman legends till september so the ps3 and 360 versions come out at the same time.... wii u version is finished and ready to go WHY DELAY IT!?!?! its Microsoft's fault...
#13mattersvillePosted 2/24/2013 5:16:26 PM
Where's mah patch?!

Seriously, would have been nice to have it out for all the people purchasing the bundle and playing it for the first time.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#143asmon3Posted 2/24/2013 6:42:20 PM
The reason they took forever because March and April are when new stuff for the Wii U comes out! So this may be true. But somebody must have wrote this to troll us. Bad glitches Ubisoft item duplication glitch isn't really known that much.
---
3asmonU Derpiness
#15Cubfan082Posted 3/1/2013 11:31:17 AM
zombeast1016 posted...
ubisoft is good but they delayed rayman legends till september so the ps3 and 360 versions come out at the same time.... wii u version is finished and ready to go WHY DELAY IT!?!?! its Microsoft's fault...

It isn't "Microsoft's Fault"...

...blame the buyers of the Wii U who are setting records for paltry purchases of new titles. This system has solder fewer games per console purchase of any system releases ever. They are delaying it becuase:

1) PS3 and Xbox will sell more, likely 10 to 20 times more copies at release.

2) Better to have the game reviewed once, rather than risk a luke warm review of the title and have that be in the heads of a larger consumer base for six months.

3) People are not buying the Wii U right now. They simply aren't because of cost, lack of buzz, whatever reason. They are going to sell 2 million fewer consoles than they expected to by the time the game is released. If they hoped for 10% adoption rate per the consoles that are in service worldwide, that would still be less than 350,000 potenial buys. They won't get a 10% adoption rate, not at launch. Thus it is smart bizness to wait, and Nintendo needs them more than they need Nintendo.

4) Xbox has a more widely in service system with a track record of buying their games. Same reason why Xbox can strong arm activision into have 1 mnth exclusitivyt with DLC, it is market demand and only fools would buck that...
---
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...
#16Hawke0Posted 3/2/2013 10:28:51 PM
Delaying the finished game is BS. Porting it, I'm indifferent too.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
#17creepinchiPosted 3/3/2013 4:45:58 PM
I hope it comes out soon and fixes the nursery glitch. It just happened to me and I don't want to start over. :(

Andyliini posted...
This is supposed to be a real info from the game itself:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1530599#post1530599