Patch is on it's way.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Patch is on it's way.

User Info: Qax

Qax
3 years ago#11
Any news about patching the inverted Y-axis in game, and during scanning?

I haven't played in a while, but I remember this being annoying while I was playing.
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!

User Info: zombeast1016

zombeast1016
3 years ago#12
ubisoft is good but they delayed rayman legends till september so the ps3 and 360 versions come out at the same time.... wii u version is finished and ready to go WHY DELAY IT!?!?! its Microsoft's fault...

User Info: mattersville

mattersville
3 years ago#13
Where's mah patch?!

Seriously, would have been nice to have it out for all the people purchasing the bundle and playing it for the first time.
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/

User Info: 3asmon3

3asmon3
3 years ago#14
The reason they took forever because March and April are when new stuff for the Wii U comes out! So this may be true. But somebody must have wrote this to troll us. Bad glitches Ubisoft item duplication glitch isn't really known that much.
3asmonU Derpiness

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
3 years ago#15
zombeast1016 posted...
ubisoft is good but they delayed rayman legends till september so the ps3 and 360 versions come out at the same time.... wii u version is finished and ready to go WHY DELAY IT!?!?! its Microsoft's fault...

It isn't "Microsoft's Fault"...

...blame the buyers of the Wii U who are setting records for paltry purchases of new titles. This system has solder fewer games per console purchase of any system releases ever. They are delaying it becuase:

1) PS3 and Xbox will sell more, likely 10 to 20 times more copies at release.

2) Better to have the game reviewed once, rather than risk a luke warm review of the title and have that be in the heads of a larger consumer base for six months.

3) People are not buying the Wii U right now. They simply aren't because of cost, lack of buzz, whatever reason. They are going to sell 2 million fewer consoles than they expected to by the time the game is released. If they hoped for 10% adoption rate per the consoles that are in service worldwide, that would still be less than 350,000 potenial buys. They won't get a 10% adoption rate, not at launch. Thus it is smart bizness to wait, and Nintendo needs them more than they need Nintendo.

4) Xbox has a more widely in service system with a track record of buying their games. Same reason why Xbox can strong arm activision into have 1 mnth exclusitivyt with DLC, it is market demand and only fools would buck that...
Did you really just instruct someone to search the Internet for the truth?
I never thought I would die like this, but I always hoped...

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#16
Delaying the finished game is BS. Porting it, I'm indifferent too.
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT

User Info: creepinchi

creepinchi
3 years ago#17
I hope it comes out soon and fixes the nursery glitch. It just happened to me and I don't want to start over. :(

Andyliini posted...
This is supposed to be a real info from the game itself:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1530599#post1530599
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. Patch is on it's way.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived