Seem Completely Stuck

#1swarfPosted 2/3/2013 5:12:49 PM
Possible spoiler alert:

I died while escaping from the Queen's Quarters, and now to continue the game i need to get to my next point somewhere near Victoria/The Palace, but every single entrance that can take me there seems blocked.

It's so annoying, i'm so close to the end of the game! Any ideas? :(
#2mikeluntPosted 2/4/2013 12:45:03 AM
You should still be able to get through the sewers - green park way - through all the cargo containers & down the ladder where you had to pick lock for first time - where exactly did you die? - did you make it out of the bunker?
#3swarf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:30:51 AM
mikelunt posted...
You should still be able to get through the sewers - green park way - through all the cargo containers & down the ladder where you had to pick lock for first time - where exactly did you die? - did you make it out of the bunker?

I went that way (through the flat) and eventually come to a hallway with a door that is barricaded but where it is impossible to pull it off.
I died when it started flooding :(
#4mikeluntPosted 2/4/2013 10:41:27 AM
No not through the flat - I know this works or it certainly did for me when I completed the game for the first time - because I died on the way back to the safe house with panacea in hand - had to go all the way back to the bunker which was a pain because all manholes out & loads of Zombies - you need to start from the safe house as if you are heading to Victoria - through tube train - into green park - up where you got C4 from Armoury - past save house & out into cargo area - head through that area - down the ladder where you orginally lock picked for first time - just keep following through till you make it back to the bunker - I encountered a s**t load of Zombies on my way back so bring some good weapons if you have any - hope this is a bit more clear & good luck