what happened to me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. what happened to me?

User Info: Tbsg__CwT

Tbsg__CwT
3 years ago#1
So i was going to call for the evac going up into like an attic, i went to drop drop down my person fell like 10 stories, instead of 10 feet died, ( was almost alive for 24 hrs im mad whatever....., ) i go back there drop down this time i lived and dropped 10 feet got my stuff but no helicopter. I hate to ask for spoiler but was that supposed to happen? was i supposed to get on the helicopter and beat the game?

thank you

User Info: mikelunt

mikelunt
3 years ago#2
BIG SPOILERS - was this your first or second visit? - if it is your first visit - regardless of whether you get to helicopter or not it crashes due to being attacked by ravens/crows - afterwards you head back to safe house & carry on with your missions - on your second visit making it to the chopper in one piece triggers the best ending - also gets you a star on your profile.

User Info: Tbsg__CwT

Tbsg__CwT
3 years ago#3
thank you for the reply it is my first time through so i only read that part, just the info i needed and thankyou for how you described it so i you didnt spoil anything
  1. Boards
  2. ZombiU
  3. what happened to me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived