Stuck in the nursery... please help.

#1DavidTPosted 2/11/2013 12:24:28 PM
I've gotten the antibiotics and killed the electroboss, and now I'm outside. Everything I read says to scan the door to get out, but there is no option to scan when I try it.

Bug? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!
#2mikeluntPosted 2/11/2013 12:35:39 PM
Sounds like a bug to me - should be a case of just scanning the door to get out - sure you have antibiotics??? - ***SPOILER***

If you do manage to scan the door be careful because you get swamped by Zombies - easy to die there - run around in circles till door is opened or engage Zombies - flares/grenades worked great for me
#3ThePrisoner06Posted 2/12/2013 10:26:15 AM
Sounds to me like its yet another bug/glitch you have run into.

Normally when you finally exit the Nursery, with the Antibiotics, you exit the area through the door the Prepper has to unlock, and after a couple of minutes of running around, you normally can exit the area.

If you cannot progress further in the game, you have to restart from the beginning.
---
Andy2 FC 2151-1371-4797 (PAL) AndyInTheUK FC 5157-7476-8700.[LC]Andy FC 2752-6452-7805.(Both NTSC) http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#4George TrevorPosted 2/12/2013 12:05:42 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Sounds to me like its yet another bug/glitch you have run into.

Normally when you finally exit the Nursery, with the Antibiotics, you exit the area through the door the Prepper has to unlock, and after a couple of minutes of running around, you normally can exit the area.

If you cannot progress further in the game, you have to restart from the beginning.

He can try killing himself if possible so the game will save and respawn from safehouse, it might fix the glitch, but there is always the risk of it ruining the game, he can just turn off the game and restart from last save...

There is a patch coming soon btw
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#5Zombi_KingPosted 2/13/2013 10:54:39 AM
DavidT posted...
I've gotten the antibiotics and killed the electroboss, and now I'm outside. Everything I read says to scan the door to get out, but there is no option to scan when I try it.

Bug? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

I had the same problem, I must have been stuck in that area for an hour or so until I realized I needed to scan the door next to the area entrance. The one with no stairs?Go left of that and scan the top right, takes a bit for the pepper to open it so as soon as you open it run like hell back to the basketball court and around the machinery back to the door (clockwise rotation around the whole grounds). by the time you get back the door should be open.

Hope that helps

P.S Don't that nurses scream get on your nerves after awhile?
#6JascoDPosted 2/16/2013 10:38:27 AM
Electroboss?? Made me lol!
---
Itchy Tasty!