Just started....

#1RLSNintendo1985Posted 3/18/2014 9:18:04 AM
And it's amazing! I love almost everything about this game. They sure turned survival horror into survival horror again. It's not easy at all which makes it great. You really have to plan your next move going slow and steady. The atmosphere is great and the music and sound effects can be scary at times.

I haven't gotten too much story but so far it is the kind of game that I've been waiting for. An actual open world zombie game...(well open enough anyways).

My only complaint is the controls that take some getting used to. There are just a lot of buttons that all do something new is all. I find myself scanning instead of attacking here and there but other than that this game is great.
---
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I own over 2500 games and counting. Once I own enough I'll start a review show.
#2twopinacoladasPosted 3/18/2014 10:48:37 AM
Just finished it myself and am probably going to try and play through it again faster this time. I'd say the only gripes I really have are with one of the design choices later which actually made it more satisfying to finish although annoying at the time. Also the loading times, if they did them more seamless it would really help overall really enjoyed the game :)
---
www.itstimetosplit.com
#3RLSNintendo1985(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 8:31:03 AM
yeah the loading time makes it hard to do a good or even decent runthough without being stopped at certain doors.
---
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I own over 2500 games and counting. Once I own enough I'll start a review show.