Did they fix the bugs?

#1komericaPosted 3/18/2014 9:24:00 PM
This game looks great and it interests me, but the reviews (when the game first released) complained a lot about the bugs. It's been a while now and I'm wondering if they've been fixed? Such as doors being locked when they were open before dying and whatnot? Thanks in advanced!
#2twopinacoladasPosted 3/18/2014 9:51:27 PM
I think they fixed any of the game breaking bugs, I beat the game and am playing my second play through right now. I had one glitch that essentially finished one part of a mission I was just about at the end of when I died. I think I had it freeze once and once an area didn't seem to be loading or it was taking longer than usual so I reset the game and had no futher issues. That is all in probably 24-25 hours of playing total, nothing really bad or big I never lost any progress and with the short cut system its easy to get back to where ever you were.

I have been thinking about the reviews if they were better I'd have gotten a Wii U at launch for this game but I waited just over a year and grabbed it. I wasn't sure about the game at first but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The game isn't perfect but it is an intense game with great atmosphere and it actually makes you afraid to die because of the consequences not like other games that usually progress in a linear fashion, hold you hand and give you checkpoints and regenerating health.

The main problems with this game are the load times are fairly lenthy and some zombies take a lot of hits to kill. One other thing is the cricket bat is your primary weapon and you don't get any other melee weapons although to be honest that didn't bother me and the amount of hits an zombie takes usually didn't bug me to much either.

If you are interested in this game I'd say pick it up I got mine for $15 Canadian you should be able to find it somewhere for $20 or so I'd say its well worth it I'd say the game deserves anywhere between a 7-8 there is plenty of room for improvement if ther were ever a sequel but it is a solid experience.
---
www.itstimetosplit.com