No instruction manual?

#1MagusThreepwoodPosted 10/8/2013 12:32:38 PM
I just bought Beyond Two Souls from Best Buy(USA) and I noticed,it didn't come with an instruction manual!

Did this happen to anyone else?
---
#2docman864Posted 10/8/2013 12:33:09 PM
no manual
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#3MagusThreepwood(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 12:35:30 PM
^Ok thanks.

I didn't really need one,but if I buy a new game,I want it to be complete.
---
#4ghstbstrPosted 10/8/2013 12:46:52 PM
I hate this no manual thing, but these gaming companies have been doing this for awhile now. I think that it is cheap on their part, but whatever.
---
Who you gonna call?
#5UltraMarcusPosted 10/8/2013 1:19:18 PM
Have you popped it in yet? It has a digital manual.

Yes it is cheap, thats kind of the point. Why should they spend extra money on something that MAYBE 10% of people actually read/use when they can do it on digital for CONSIDERABLY less. Lets say it costs 10 cents to print, and they ship 2 million copies, that's about $100,000 in savings right there.

Keep in mind how expensive ink is, and how expensive paper is, even when both are mass produced
---
3DS FC 4511 0873 8156
https://twitter.com/Ultramarcusaway
#6iconiqPosted 10/8/2013 1:24:01 PM
The Steelbook Edition does have a mini manual (European Version).
#7NE_PatriotsFanPosted 10/8/2013 1:27:43 PM
ghstbstr posted...
I hate this no manual thing, but these gaming companies have been doing this for awhile now. I think that it is cheap on their part, but whatever.

dont blame them, why use paper when u can just make a tutorial and put controls in the options. The trees man, think of the trees!
---
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El
#8KamiKazie44Posted 10/8/2013 7:23:01 PM
This is the first game that didn't come with a manual... This is weird. I opened it and was confused till I seen this. But I have so many games, new that just came out and I got manuals lol
#9GodspokenPosted 10/8/2013 7:24:04 PM
There's a digital manual, but really, every modern game teaches you how to play within the game itself now, so manual's are not as purposeful as they once were.
---
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), FFXIV ARR (PC)
Raiiiiiiinbooooooow!
#10YomigaeruPosted 10/8/2013 7:25:20 PM
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
ghstbstr posted...

dont blame them, why use paper when u can just make a tutorial and put controls in the options. The trees man, think of the trees!

The elves, man...they just came outta the trees...

...just outta the trees...!!
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.