If I replay a chapter...

#1Flownaway86Posted 10/11/2013 5:40:35 PM
Will it replace my entire game? I mess it up in the "Homeless" chapter and I wanna do it again but I really fear that by doing that, my game will progress only since that chapter and all my previous decisions will not count in the ending, someone knows? thanks in advance.
#2PhotonRainePosted 10/11/2013 5:47:01 PM
If you choose to start from a chapter the game asks you if you would like to overwrite the save file or not save at all.
---
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V (PS3), Beyond: Two Souls
#3Flownaway86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 5:53:08 PM
PhotonRaine posted...
If you choose to start from a chapter the game asks you if you would like to overwrite the save file or not save at all.

Yeah, I know that, but my question is: If I save it and continue playing, will my previous decisions count in my walkthrough? Or will it be like If I've started the game just from "Homeless"?
#4Flownaway86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 4:01:35 AM
Anyone? :(
#5shenikPosted 10/12/2013 4:10:33 AM
Yeah it will before homeless
#6Razor2602Posted 10/12/2013 4:21:42 AM
Flownaway86 posted...
PhotonRaine posted...

Yeah, I know that, but my question is: If I save it and continue playing, will my previous decisions count in my walkthrough? Or will it be like If I've started the game just from "Homeless"?

youll have to play on from there
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#7vivalatourPosted 10/12/2013 5:14:43 AM
excuse me , I am not trying to be witty or anything , but , I thought there is/was NO way to mess up anything in the game because of the "just" choices ? and there is nothing wrong with (not) saving because acually the chapters are grouped quite close together where it is a breeze to continue or not ?
I know I did things differently from the demo on purpose to see what will happen and it's a definite difference , which is kind of slick , I still can't take the control scheme ... hahaha
#8Flownaway86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 6:24:16 AM
vivalatour posted...
excuse me , I am not trying to be witty or anything , but , I thought there is/was NO way to mess up anything in the game because of the "just" choices ? and there is nothing wrong with (not) saving because acually the chapters are grouped quite close together where it is a breeze to continue or not ?
I know I did things differently from the demo on purpose to see what will happen and it's a definite difference , which is kind of slick , I still can't take the control scheme ... hahaha

Well, if you've reached the point where I am in "Homeless" you should know that there's an important event going on there... and that's what I want to change. If you didn't, then you'll just have to wait and see, lol.