Highly recommend RedBoxing this unless you really want to support QD.

#1ZephyrSSXPosted 10/12/2013 6:57:18 AM
If you grind the game out you'll have it done long before its return time the next day and save yourself almost 60 dollars.

Not a bad game but why spend 60 dollars when you don't have to on a game with minimal length and replay value.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#2vballloverPosted 10/12/2013 7:10:16 AM
100% agree. I beat it over the last 2 nights, interesting story but I can just YouTube the different endings. Game became hard to play halfway in, although overall I enjoyed it. 7/10 for me
---
Posted using GameFlux
#3Jecths_FaythPosted 10/12/2013 8:37:03 AM
How far am I from beating it? I just entered the scene right after Navajo, chronologically I mean.
---
The official Snow Villiers of the FFXV boards.
#4SeekersLegacyPosted 10/12/2013 8:40:24 AM
Yeah if you count an 8-10 hour game minimal length, and that's NOT counting the amount of time for replay value. Umm yeah, this is a decently long game
#5Blizz87Posted 10/12/2013 8:50:41 AM
Yea I rented it last night from Redbox. It's an interesting story ( though it's kinda confusing) but I also glad I didn't go out and buy it like I was. Don't get me wrong I like Q dreams games but I usually just play them once and never touch them again. Plan I have this beat by Sunday evening. I am at the navjo ranch now, not sure how far I am. But I will say the homeless chapter didn't make me a little misty eyed.
#6Blizz87Posted 10/12/2013 8:59:38 AM
SeekersLegacy posted...
Yeah if you count an 8-10 hour game minimal length, and that's NOT counting the amount of time for replay value. Umm yeah, this is a decently long game

Much like heavy rain, you really don't have to replay the entire game to see the different endings. Also like some on else said you cab just watch it on YouTube
#7Red-SparrowPosted 10/12/2013 9:04:26 AM
SeekersLegacy posted...

Ooo a whole extra 30-ish minutes to see all the endings by replaying the last chapter! That's some great replay value! /sarcasm.

Oh and then there's youtube.
#8SeekersLegacyPosted 10/12/2013 9:16:10 AM
Red-Sparrow posted...
SeekersLegacy posted...

Ooo a whole extra 30-ish minutes to see all the endings by replaying the last chapter! That's some great replay value! /sarcasm.

Oh and then there's youtube.

You think the only difference is the ending? Yeah you didn't pay attention much to the game did you? There's replay value because the majority of the chapters have different choices that lead to different chapter outcomes. Hey, anyone who thinks a game that's anywhere between 8-10 hours is minimal length will be disappointed by most games because that's considered decently long game length. Especially because there's a reason to play a second time it's even longer. Stop denying its a good game, just face it.
#9game_man1Posted 10/12/2013 9:26:05 AM
why would anyone rent from red box? 2.50 a night just seems like a ripoff compared to the alternatives.
#10KratierPosted 10/12/2013 9:28:20 AM
uh red box is by far the best option for renting games