How many endings are there and how long are each(spoilers)?

#1HerrxPosted 10/14/2013 3:50:15 AM
Just wondering how many and how long are each?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#2Derek_MetaltronPosted 10/14/2013 3:58:40 AM
I've only completed it once so far so I can't give you a precise answer, but I am given to understand that there are core endings, but within those certain elements can change. Cole and Ryan might have lived or not, Ryan might be sporting an eyepatch etc. As far as I know with the core stuff though, players choose Beyond or Life. In the case of the latter which I picked, Jodie then has another four options in regard to who she goes to if they're ok - Ryan, Jay, the baby Zoey and the other Homeless survivors or remain by herself. I can't quite speak for Beyond yet but I gather there's more choices in the afterlife. There's also an Losing Ending if you fail the final wave of evil spirits with the Colonel, the Bikers and Jodie's Foster Father.
#3Novus_UltimusPosted 10/14/2013 4:09:05 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/673021-beyond-two-souls/67459547
---

There are no choices to make in the Beyond option, it's just a simple cutscene that changes depending on who were still alive and who were dead at the end.
---
PSN: Zeohyr
#4181stCommanderPosted 10/14/2013 4:18:21 AM
Derek_Metaltron posted...
I've only completed it once so far so I can't give you a precise answer, but I am given to understand that there are core endings, but within those certain elements can change. Cole and Ryan might have lived or not, Ryan might be sporting an eyepatch etc. As far as I know with the core stuff though, players choose Beyond or Life. In the case of the latter which I picked, Jodie then has another four options in regard to who she goes to if they're ok - Ryan, Jay, the baby Zoey and the other Homeless survivors or remain by herself. I can't quite speak for Beyond yet but I gather there's more choices in the afterlife. There's also an Losing Ending if you fail the final wave of evil spirits with the Colonel, the Bikers and Jodie's Foster Father.

Why I didn't have the option to go with the other homeless survivors?
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#5Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 8:35:21 AM
How long are each?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#6MaddiysticPosted 10/14/2013 9:21:32 AM
Not long at all. Couple of minutes for each Alive variation.
#7epicwolf1Posted 10/14/2013 10:01:36 AM
The game wanted you to pick life and start a new life with Ryan. The love interest was so strong at the end that it feels the game is trying to force it on you to love Ryan even if you guys think he is a D bag,

I believe the best ending is picking life and being alone. Its a little longer cut scene and kind of let her have a new life on her own. Though the Ryan ending is also happy endings.

picking zoey or Jay seems kind of forced. It is a lame ending. Jay has no connection to Jodie what so ever. In fact, most people said Jodie should've dated Corey instead. and with Zoey ending, it seems like Aiden will be lost forever while the other endings there is a possibility that Aiden is still with Jodie.