Thats it?
---
PS VITA=GOD
#5FALO36Posted 6/11/2012 8:09:53 PM
Sounds like it sucks.

Not gonna buy it.
---
Finally pre-ordered KH3D. (MoM Edition)
Not gonna change this sig 'til I actually play it.
#6JaKeYbOyZPosted 6/11/2012 10:40:10 PM
@FALO36
Not sure if serious...
But in case you are serious.. Only 8 characters have been announced so far and there are plenty of more to be announced in the months leading up to the release of the game.. We are still yet to have Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Cole McGrath, Crash Bandicoot, etc. It would be stupid to assume that what we have so far is the final roster.
But once again.. I was not sure if you were serious or just joking around and trying to troll.
#7MewtwoExPosted 6/16/2012 5:01:03 PM
JaKeYbOyZ posted...
@FALO36
Not sure if serious...
But in case you are serious.. Only 8 characters have been announced so far and there are plenty of more to be announced in the months leading up to the release of the game.. We are still yet to have Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Cole McGrath, Crash Bandicoot, etc. It would be stupid to assume that what we have so far is the final roster.
But once again.. I was not sure if you were serious or just joking around and trying to troll.

He was serious, it sucks already, the fighting system is lame, I can tell it wont be as competitive as Smash Bros, Sony decided to leave the best part out in his rip off, the ring outs. thats what makes Smash Bros different and in a good way
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#8JaKeYbOyZPosted 6/18/2012 5:40:56 AM
MewtwoEx posted...
JaKeYbOyZ posted...
@FALO36
Not sure if serious...

He was serious, it sucks already, the fighting system is lame, I can tell it wont be as competitive as Smash Bros, Sony decided to leave the best part out in his rip off, the ring outs. thats what makes Smash Bros different and in a good way

Fair enough, that's your opinion and I can respect that. I just honestly think that its foolish to assume that this is just a Smash Bros rip off as there have been plenty of games that have tried to copy Smash Bros style and have failed miserably. Maybe SuperBot Entertainment can get this right.. I just don't understand what people want.. Do people want a Smash Bros rip off with everything the exact same or do you want something that has a few slight differences in gameplay. Either way though people would still complain, I just think people will never be happy. This isn't to attack you in any way but maybe you shouldn't pass judgement until you a the very least give the game a try. I have certainly seen a few games that look like absolute trash, but then when I play them I can actually enjoy it. I have also played games that looked great but then when I played them I couldn't stand them. However your opinion is your own and you have your right to express it.
#9donkeycoot233Posted 7/2/2012 11:23:31 AM
sony is missing soooooooooooo many characters! There are a ton of other characters that are classic to playstation. You don't have to agree with me on these, but..

Ok, does anybody else think that sackboy should maybe be in, i mean he has a stage for little big planet
same with patapons, although they couldn't really be incorporated into the game anyway...

kat... ok why at the very least can't she be in it.... she HAS to be, or else it will be attack of the PSASBR message board....

i mean, the ones they have now are good, but i think they have some work to do.
#10JaKeYbOyZPosted 7/3/2012 3:33:18 AM
donkeycoot233 posted...
sony is missing soooooooooooo many characters! There are a ton of other characters that are classic to playstation. You don't have to agree with me on these, but..

Ok, does anybody else think that sackboy should maybe be in, i mean he has a stage for little big planet
same with patapons, although they couldn't really be incorporated into the game anyway...

kat... ok why at the very least can't she be in it.... she HAS to be, or else it will be attack of the PSASBR message board....

i mean, the ones they have now are good, but i think they have some work to do.

Only 8 characters have been announced and the roster is just over 20 according to Paul Gale. Sackboy should definitely be a character. As for Kat, she is a fairly new character and not very well known at this stage so I personally think it would be a waste of a slot.. Granted she would have som cool moves I don't think she should be in on launch.. DLC though? Definitely cool with that. SuperBot should worry about getting characters like Jak, Ratchet, Spyro and Crash etc, in first.