No sound?

#1teffyPosted 1/22/2013 5:47:37 PM
Is anyone else having the sound completely die on entering the Customize menu? Music totally dies and doesn't return even when returning to the main menu. This happened on installing patch 2.02.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#2thinkingofwarPosted 1/22/2013 7:53:30 PM
I believe it's a known issue.

It's not related to the Customize menu though, at least for me. I basically race to enter single player mode before the "scream" in the song, or I lose music for the duration of the campaign.

Multiplayer seems to survive this glitch if you're quick and searching for players right away. Not foolproof, just my consistent experiences from the past 2 days.
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.
#3Cappuccin0Posted 1/23/2013 3:22:10 AM
it's not just you... happens to me too, but only after I applied the latest update. Music goes silent on the menu after the scream. It fixes itself when loading a stage, but still... it's annoying as hell. Hope they fix it soon!
#4CallOfGoatyPosted 1/23/2013 11:53:36 PM
Same here just got the game yesterday and tried it just now.

I came to this board and see if there are others having this problem and it seems like I'm not the only one.

So before the update it was fine? The music kinda cuts off when its on the chorus part of the theme song.
#5Cappuccin0Posted 1/24/2013 5:49:13 PM
Yeah... I'm even considering reinstalling the game to get rid of the bug
#6thinkingofwarPosted 1/25/2013 4:51:30 AM
Cappuccin0 posted...

Don't think it will help, probably need a patch. If you reinstall Vita games, don't we lose all progress in the game?
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.
#7EffectAndCausePosted 1/26/2013 4:53:19 PM
Just happened to me, it's the new patch.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
#8Cappuccin0Posted 1/27/2013 6:23:50 AM
thinkingofwar posted...
Cappuccin0 posted...

Don't think it will help, probably need a patch. If you reinstall Vita games, don't we lose all progress in the game?

Yeah, but I can upload my save or something. Won't do it though, since everyone confirms it's the update that messes with the music. Just gotta wait for the next one.
#9Tommy2GoGoPosted 1/28/2013 5:11:24 PM
It's happened to me even during a match. It was silent and assumed the volume was down. TUrns out it wasn't.
#10thinkingofwarPosted 1/31/2013 6:07:30 PM
Hope they fix it soon. That menu screen music pumps me up!
---