No sound?

#11ScarredVikingPosted 2/2/2013 1:15:52 AM
So I'm not the only one who's been having that issue? Thank goodness, I thought that there was something up with my Vita, and it was really annoying me too. I love music in games and I was trying everything to get it back to normal. Maybe when they add in the new characters, there might hopefully be another patch to fix this damn problem. Assuming that not just us know about it.
#12Cappuccin0Posted 2/2/2013 6:28:04 AM
I've been wondering if it's just us, because it's a pretty noticeable bug... dunno how the devs haven't noticed it yet.
#13JedahprPosted 2/7/2013 12:59:29 AM
I came here to sign this. I too am having this issue after installing the latest patch. Just like you all described; it happens to me in the main menu when the chorus "yell" part is about to start.
---
Sailin' away on a crest of a wave it's like magic
#14Cappuccin0Posted 2/7/2013 6:03:06 AM
I'd get rid of the update if I could...

Now with Superbot going down the crapper, who knows when we'll have this fixed :S
#15thinkingofwarPosted 2/10/2013 5:32:28 PM
Cappuccin0 posted...
I'd get rid of the update if I could...

Now with Superbot going down the crapper, who knows when we'll have this fixed :S

Yeah, I read that a couple days ago. I don't mind the game at all; it's fun and great in small doses.

Sad to see it happen to them. Sequel could have been great!
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.
#16ScarredVikingPosted 2/14/2013 3:30:57 AM
In case anyone is still wondering, since the update that came with the DLC, the sound issue we've been having seems to have been fixed. Well, at least on my end, but I don't see why it wouldn't be happening for other people
#17thinkingofwarPosted 2/23/2013 10:25:41 AM
ScarredViking posted...
In case anyone is still wondering, since the update that came with the DLC, the sound issue we've been having seems to have been fixed. Well, at least on my end, but I don't see why it wouldn't be happening for other people

Ironically, I noticed last night it glitched, and played menu music twice, overlapping. It's rare and has happened occasionally after going into the customize mode, so it's a lot better than the last problem.
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.
#18PSaddictPosted 2/24/2013 4:40:48 AM
It only happens when you exit the Customize menu WHILE a victory music plays.
---
PSN: OveReAction (PS3), OveReAction10 (PSVita)