Kirby....

#1Smasher947Posted 6/15/2012 11:03:32 AM
is not here. It was a little bit of a personal upset, seeing that I am a huge fan.
#2PedroMontanaPosted 6/18/2012 3:14:22 AM
Well, Kirby is getting a lot of exposure anyway, with all the VC releases, Epic Yarn, Return to Dreamland and the 20th Anniversary Collection.
---
No More Heroes
#3Smasher947(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 3:13:52 PM
True enough....
---
I really don't know what to put....
---
#4SalsaSavantPosted 6/18/2012 4:05:47 PM
I read someone speculating that the purpose of Ninty Land is to convert some casuals to hardcore by introducing them to main Nintendo games. So naturally, they'd focus mainly on series that would have a release soon.

So, if that's right, that means that there most likely isn't a major Kirby game coming soon, at least not for the Wii U.
#5DanspurtPosted 6/19/2012 4:55:19 AM
Isn't it because Kirby isn't first-party property?

Just like Pokémon.
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
#6Hejiru206Posted 6/19/2012 5:14:01 AM(edited)
There's also no Starfox, Wario, or Kid Icarus.

It's possible that the cyan "balloon" icon is a Kirby game involving balloons, but I think Balloon Fighter/Mario Kart balloon battle is far more likely.

Danspurt posted...
Isn't it because Kirby isn't first-party property?

Just like Pokémon.

Kirby still is grouped with the first parties a lot. He was one of the 3DS AR cards and in the Streetpass Plaza. Both with no mention of HAL. Kirby is technically second-party, but for all intents and purposes he can be considered like a first party character. You almost never see Pokemon stuff outside of Smash Bros.
---
Your opinion differs from mine, therefore you are a troll.
#7Smasher947(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 9:31:26 AM
HAL if you are reading this start an extremely huge Kirby game so he gets thrown in this game last minute!!!!!!!

or at least makes a cameo........
---
I really don't know what to put....
---
#8IronChef_KirbyPosted 6/19/2012 3:57:08 PM
Honestly, I'm glad Kirby isn't touching this thing. >_> It's sad enough that F-Zero got caught up in it...
---
http://i.imgur.com/N5pP6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5Of7P.jpg