Probably only get this IF it is bundled with the WiiU or another Gamepad.

#1luke2460Posted 6/15/2012 11:45:09 PM
Looks like Wii Sports and Wii Play. Both of which were bundled with the Wii or A Wii Remote...

So yeah it looks fun but I won't buy it if its sold separately. What about you?
#2DekuFireMagePosted 6/16/2012 8:14:01 PM
Well I definitely wouldn't buy it alone, unless it was only like 20$ or something. However I don't think it'd ever be bundled with a gamepad as the wiiu doesn't appear to support more than one per system... Hope I'm wrong.
#3PedroMontanaPosted 6/17/2012 1:49:36 PM
The Wii U supports 2 Wii Gamepads at once (in addition to 4 Pro or Wii controllers).

However, the Gamepads are currently not sold separately as there are no games that support more the one pad. Particularly, none of the attractions of Nintendo Land seems to support 2 pads, so it wouldn't make sense to bundle it with an additional pad.

I personally think that Nintendo will wait for 6-18 months until they release separate Gamepads, and THEN they will bundle them with some new software that actually uses 2 Pads.
---
No More Heroes
#4The_shoemakerPosted 6/19/2012 8:30:45 PM
I think they said some of the Nintendo Land attractions support two gamepads, they just didn't show those ones.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5RobJ23Posted 6/20/2012 1:55:36 AM
Can we have some original topics on this board? I know it's hard... but it's more than reasonable.