Is metroid's gun a part of his suit?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. Is metroid's gun a part of his suit?

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
4 years ago#11
WaferMon posted...
^
You all got trolled by a really old troll topic.

you have to admit it was a fun read :D

specially hawk post :D... I can bet he have more hope in humanity than I ujuju
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

User Info: AirBorneCoffeeT

AirBorneCoffeeT
4 years ago#12
I think most of the confusion is coming from the fact that there are two Metroids. The first Metroid's gun was not a part of his suit and he left at the end of Super Metriod to become a Green Lantern. The second Metroid's gun is a part of the suit because he's a Cyborg.
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#13
AirBorneCoffeeT posted...
I think most of the confusion is coming from the fact that there are two Metroids. The first Metroid's gun was not a part of his suit and he left at the end of Super Metriod to become a Green Lantern. The second Metroid's gun is a part of the suit because he's a Cyborg.

I can bet he have more hope in humanity than I ujuju

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6toc8tVPx1r0schv.jpg
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316-name Hawke

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
4 years ago#14

Wait wait wait...I thought the second Metroid was a Dracula. Since when did he become a cyborg? Did I miss the game after he went to future France (which is called Robo France 29) and was later killed by the chickens?

I remember the part where in the year 9595 where a race of super chickens genetically engineered a race of turkeys that would exit the womb doused in gravy (the gravy itself was filled with the giblets from a monkey).

Ah...I've gotten off topic. So, which game did that he become a cyborg again? I missed a few.
"It means that Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest son of a $%#^ in space."

User Info: DekuFireMage

DekuFireMage
4 years ago#15
Yomigaeru posted...

Wait wait wait...I thought the second Metroid was a Dracula. Since when did he become a cyborg? Did I miss the game after he went to future France (which is called Robo France 29) and was later killed by the chickens?

I remember the part where in the year 9595 where a race of super chickens genetically engineered a race of turkeys that would exit the womb doused in gravy (the gravy itself was filled with the giblets from a monkey).

Ah...I've gotten off topic. So, which game did that he become a cyborg again? I missed a few.

No man you missed too many games, its stated in a prequel that Dracula was never really a true Metroid, that title belonged to his step brother's nephew. Also the chickens didnt kill him, it was a time paradox and the false fifth Metroid took the sacrifice for him. He later became the terminator in terminator 2 though, and Dunsparce became the third Metroid after a battle with robot mutant Supez, and HIS arm cannon is actually a sentinent being that tells you there is an 87% chance your batteries are low every five seconds.

User Info: kyoopihd

kyoopihd
4 years ago#16
Normally trolling just annoys me (regardless of the degree of obviousness), but this one made me actually laugh... I can't pinpoint why. Well played, sir. :)
http://www.youtube.com/kyoopihd

User Info: Desrtw0lf

Desrtw0lf
4 years ago#17
I'm Emblem (you might have heard of my brother's adventures, the 'Fire Emblem' games or something) and I approve of this topic.
-Desert Wolf

User Info: tipntop

tipntop
4 years ago#18
This topic is so silly, it's well known that Metroid is a robot, not a he or a she.
Christmas trees are eating the pavement,
The pavement is eating old ladies

User Info: DtheBruiser

DtheBruiser
4 years ago#19
LOL @ this whole topic!
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow

User Info: Ext_Me

Ext_Me
4 years ago#20
Hawke0 posted...
your signature says it all.

JUST KIDDING GUYS I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE STUPID
I play fighting games. Shooting at stuff is cool too.
GT: H1Z1 Influenza/PSN: Extermin8ted
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. Is metroid's gun a part of his suit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived