Is metroid's gun a part of his suit?

#11DrRMPosted 7/12/2012 3:27:48 PM
WaferMon posted...
^
You all got trolled by a really old troll topic.

you have to admit it was a fun read :D

specially hawk post :D... I can bet he have more hope in humanity than I ujuju
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#12AirBorneCoffeeTPosted 7/13/2012 1:10:25 PM
I think most of the confusion is coming from the fact that there are two Metroids. The first Metroid's gun was not a part of his suit and he left at the end of Super Metriod to become a Green Lantern. The second Metroid's gun is a part of the suit because he's a Cyborg.
---
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)
#13Hawke0Posted 7/19/2012 5:44:13 AM
AirBorneCoffeeT posted...
I think most of the confusion is coming from the fact that there are two Metroids. The first Metroid's gun was not a part of his suit and he left at the end of Super Metriod to become a Green Lantern. The second Metroid's gun is a part of the suit because he's a Cyborg.

I can bet he have more hope in humanity than I ujuju

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6toc8tVPx1r0schv.jpg
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316-name Hawke
#14YomigaeruPosted 8/5/2012 12:33:52 PM

Wait wait wait...I thought the second Metroid was a Dracula. Since when did he become a cyborg? Did I miss the game after he went to future France (which is called Robo France 29) and was later killed by the chickens?

I remember the part where in the year 9595 where a race of super chickens genetically engineered a race of turkeys that would exit the womb doused in gravy (the gravy itself was filled with the giblets from a monkey).

Ah...I've gotten off topic. So, which game did that he become a cyborg again? I missed a few.
---
"It means that Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest son of a $%#^ in space."
#15DekuFireMagePosted 8/11/2012 5:30:58 PM
Yomigaeru posted...

Wait wait wait...I thought the second Metroid was a Dracula. Since when did he become a cyborg? Did I miss the game after he went to future France (which is called Robo France 29) and was later killed by the chickens?

I remember the part where in the year 9595 where a race of super chickens genetically engineered a race of turkeys that would exit the womb doused in gravy (the gravy itself was filled with the giblets from a monkey).

Ah...I've gotten off topic. So, which game did that he become a cyborg again? I missed a few.

No man you missed too many games, its stated in a prequel that Dracula was never really a true Metroid, that title belonged to his step brother's nephew. Also the chickens didnt kill him, it was a time paradox and the false fifth Metroid took the sacrifice for him. He later became the terminator in terminator 2 though, and Dunsparce became the third Metroid after a battle with robot mutant Supez, and HIS arm cannon is actually a sentinent being that tells you there is an 87% chance your batteries are low every five seconds.
#16kyoopihdPosted 8/28/2012 9:04:03 AM
Normally trolling just annoys me (regardless of the degree of obviousness), but this one made me actually laugh... I can't pinpoint why. Well played, sir. :)
---
http://www.youtube.com/kyoopihd
#17Desrtw0lfPosted 9/6/2012 8:55:03 PM
I'm Emblem (you might have heard of my brother's adventures, the 'Fire Emblem' games or something) and I approve of this topic.
---
-Desert Wolf
#18tipntopPosted 9/10/2012 8:27:06 AM
This topic is so silly, it's well known that Metroid is a robot, not a he or a she.
---
Christmas trees are eating the pavement,
The pavement is eating old ladies
#19DtheBruiserPosted 9/13/2012 10:03:39 PM
LOL @ this whole topic!
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#20Ext_MePosted 9/13/2012 11:51:03 PM
Hawke0 posted...
your signature says it all.

JUST KIDDING GUYS I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE STUPID
---
I play fighting games. Shooting at stuff is cool too.
GT: H1Z1 Influenza/PSN: Extermin8ted