>tons of people play it
>features Nintendo characters
>people get interested in more Nintendo series
>?????
>PROFIT
#2neverwinPosted 9/7/2012 7:39:09 PM
I was thinking of the exact opposite.
---
If you're so great then why do you corrupt those who are just as great?
#3DrRMPosted 9/7/2012 7:44:21 PM
neverwin posted...
I was thinking of the exact opposite.

please explain in details.
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 9/7/2012 9:42:32 PM
Why does Nintnedo have to give you a free game at all?

Why do fanboys even expect Nintendo to give them a free game if they love the company so much? They "should be happy to get anything at all."
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#5McmadnessV3Posted 9/8/2012 6:02:25 AM
Well, apart from the gamecube when it came to consoles there was almost always some kind of game bundled with the system.

Though the gamecube did get the zelda collection later.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#6Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 9/10/2012 10:33:31 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Why do fanboys even expect Nintendo to give them a free game if they love the company so much? They "should be happy to get anything at all."

Why do you have to sound like a jackass?
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.
#7JarinmackPosted 9/11/2012 2:38:52 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Why do you have to sound like a jackass?

Yeah really, we were just talking about how smart it was for Nintendo to make this game. No need to get hasty.
#8SP_WesPosted 9/12/2012 7:46:21 AM
Bundling a game is smart.

Whether Nintendo Land is the right game for that, I'm not sure. Nothing about it interests me yet, unlike Super Mario World, Mario Kart DS, Tetris, and Wii Sports.

NSMBWiiU would seem like the more obvious choice, since everyone and their grandma ran out and bought a Wii for NSMBWii, and they eventually bundled it with the system. I doubt Nintendo Land will generate interest in Nintendo titles with anyone who is currently a non-fan of them. Customers tend to be pretty savvy, and the best way to generate interest in something like LoZ or Metroid would be to put out quality LoZ and Metroid games. Just look at how successful NSMBWii was compared to Mario Galaxy, and you realise that brand recognition isn't enough to generate interest.
---
"We have no loofas in the Palace of Wisdom" - John Morrison