Am I the only one actually excited for this game?

#11Dark_AbaddonPosted 11/6/2012 8:38:54 AM
759Silver posted...
FFdestiny posted...
DolkaPots posted...
Nyyark posted...
This game is why I'm buying a wii U at launch.

it is also why I went for the deluxe version
---
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...
#12Yang_K_VuePosted 11/16/2012 12:18:54 PM
Only reason why I'm getting wii u is because of new super Mario bros U. I want the black edition one but I don't want this stupid game bundled with it. I will never play it and I would rather they sell me the black console separately not bundled up. I'd rather put the saved money toward something else. I'll probably end up getting the white one.
#13pikachuboy7Posted 11/16/2012 8:46:44 PM
Based on how well Nintendo showed off the Wii motion with Wii Sports, i would assume that Nintendo Land will show off the powers of the new system just as well with more fun mini-games!
---
Platypi will rule the world
#14zalak321Posted 11/17/2012 1:48:02 PM
759Silver posted...
coasterfan129 posted...
It seems to me that a lot of people are just shoving this game to the side. Sure it may look casual but these kinds of games really sell a new system. These games show off the abilities that the consoles can do. Plus this game just looks like a ton of fun. I can imagine having a lot of fun playing the Animal Crossing and Mario Chase games.

I'm far more excited than U! :P

I'm far more exited than UU!!!
---
I am now the ruler of this board. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563205-sonic-championship There is no one there for me to rule though...
#15NickLOLZPosted 11/17/2012 9:45:54 PM
Really excited!
---
Jesus is the TRUE savior.
People who agree:11
#16toonlinkking777Posted 11/18/2012 8:00:42 AM
Yang_K_Vue posted...
Only reason why I'm getting wii u is because of new super Mario bros U. I want the black edition one but I don't want this stupid game bundled with it. I will never play it and I would rather they sell me the black console separately not bundled up. I'd rather put the saved money toward something else. I'll probably end up getting the white one.

just sell it if thats how you feel. But I think you'd like the game
---
3DS FC: 2406-5230-2653
#17OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/18/2012 1:29:06 PM
Nyyark posted...
This game, NSMBU, and Rayman Legends are why I'm buying a wii U at somewhere down the line.

I edited your comment to fit my stance.
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#18pickledude11Posted 11/18/2012 4:33:24 PM
When I pre-ordered my Wii I did so for NSMBU, Nintendo Land, and Rayman Legends. Due to Legends being delayed, Nintendo Land became the game I was most excited to play, I know what I'll be getting with Mario and I know it'll be a blast but Nintendo Land is something new (ya its a minigame collection but I've never seen one that plays like it).