NintendoLand Single Player

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. NintendoLand Single Player
3 years ago#1
Too bad all the attractions are not single player at least. I know 9 of them out of 12, which is 75% of the game can be played single player, but, Mario Chase, Animal Crossing, and Luigi Mansion are the 3 titles you can't play single player.

Sucks if you are a lone single player gamer in the household, because I really wanted to play those games too, I wonder why they didn't at least put an option for AI players in those 3 titles?
3 years ago#2
As long as you have just one more player, there actually are AI players for the Mario and Luigi stages.
3 years ago#3
sreamer14ydr posted...
Too bad all the attractions are not single player at least. I know 9 of them out of 12, which is 75% of the game can be played single player, but, Mario Chase, Animal Crossing, and Luigi Mansion are the 3 titles you can't play single player.

Sucks if you are a lone single player gamer in the household, because I really wanted to play those games too, I wonder why they didn't at least put an option for AI players in those 3 titles?
I was disapointed to hear that we dont have online or AI players to play the whole minigames fully alone or if you want to train while your friends are away...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. NintendoLand Single Player

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived