NintendoLand Single Player

#1sreamer14ydrPosted 11/16/2012 5:10:41 AM
Too bad all the attractions are not single player at least. I know 9 of them out of 12, which is 75% of the game can be played single player, but, Mario Chase, Animal Crossing, and Luigi Mansion are the 3 titles you can't play single player.

Sucks if you are a lone single player gamer in the household, because I really wanted to play those games too, I wonder why they didn't at least put an option for AI players in those 3 titles?
#2Boo DestroyerPosted 11/16/2012 4:47:05 PM
As long as you have just one more player, there actually are AI players for the Mario and Luigi stages.
#3ScylPosted 11/16/2012 6:50:10 PM(edited)
sreamer14ydr posted...
Too bad all the attractions are not single player at least. I know 9 of them out of 12, which is 75% of the game can be played single player, but, Mario Chase, Animal Crossing, and Luigi Mansion are the 3 titles you can't play single player.

Sucks if you are a lone single player gamer in the household, because I really wanted to play those games too, I wonder why they didn't at least put an option for AI players in those 3 titles?
I was disapointed to hear that we dont have online or AI players to play the whole minigames fully alone or if you want to train while your friends are away...