Okay, so which attractions have extra secret unlockable stages?

#1MistaSprinklesPosted 11/21/2012 5:11:38 PM
Other than Luigi's mansion. I was hoping for more than 2 stages on Sweet Day, but I think that's all there is, has anybody been able to unlock any extra stages for certain attractions?
---
GH3 FC: 004409770118 (Happycat)
#2AstromolyPosted 11/21/2012 5:39:29 PM
Donkey Kong's Crash Course has a second stage which is blue themed, then a third which is even harder.

Takamaru's Ninja Castle also has an extra stage, though I'm not sure how it's unlocked yet.
---
PSN: Astromoly
#3Fierce_Deity777Posted 11/21/2012 9:01:14 PM
Metroid Blast opens up 10 more stages after you beat the first 20.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Black/White 2 Boards.
#4SocranPosted 11/21/2012 9:06:49 PM(edited)
I think most of them do, after you get the star for the game. Balloon Flight ends on Morning of Day 3, but then tells you they've extended your next trip. Metroid Blast and Zelda both have extra stages after you beat the main ones, and I assume Pikmin will though I haven't beaten it. I've heard Crash Course has a new stage, and Takamaru's Ninja Castle gives you a message about the princess being a fake, but beating it again ended it at the same point for me...
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5AlgusUnderdunkPosted 11/22/2012 8:40:21 AM
When Monita shows up at the end of Ninja Castle, try whipping a throwing star at her.
#6j_darrellPosted 11/22/2012 3:40:57 PM
Anyone know how to get stars for the competitive attractions?
#7SocranPosted 11/22/2012 8:18:45 PM
j_darrell posted...
Anyone know how to get stars for the competitive attractions?

Play them 25-30 times. Yeah, it's really just that.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#8Sonic2ShadowPosted 11/23/2012 2:40:36 AM
Socran posted...
I think most of them do, after you get the star for the game. Balloon Flight ends on Morning of Day 3, but then tells you they've extended your next trip. Metroid Blast and Zelda both have extra stages after you beat the main ones, and I assume Pikmin will though I haven't beaten it. I've heard Crash Course has a new stage, and Takamaru's Ninja Castle gives you a message about the princess being a fake, but beating it again ended it at the same point for me...

When you beat Takamaru's Ninja Castle, when Princess Monita comes out, you have to hit her with a ninja star and it's revealed to be a fake Monita. This unlocks a remixed version of the same four stages with more challenges (including the real Monita that gives you a penalty if you hit her). The score from the original run carries over to this next set of stages and if you finish it, you should be able to get the Platinum trophy no problem.
---
"Pokemon aren't just things to collect and trade like toys or dolls, you're a monster!" - Misty, Pokemon 2000
#9RedMetallixPosted 11/23/2012 10:54:35 AM
F-Zero has an extra course, like with Crash Course, you have to beat the original course again to have a shot at the second one.

They should make the unlockable part playable separately after you unlock it. But maybe they felt like harkening back to the days of hard NES games with that system.
---
:|
#10PedroMontanaPosted 11/24/2012 4:42:03 PM
RedMetallix posted...
F-Zero has an extra course, like with Crash Course, you have to beat the original course again to have a shot at the second one.

They should make the unlockable part playable separately after you unlock it. But maybe they felt like harkening back to the days of hard NES games with that system.

So i guess this hints at a third stage for F-Zero.
---
No More Heroes