How many different switches are there?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. How many different switches are there?

User Info: Flamingcow99

Flamingcow99
4 years ago#1
I'm talking about those colored switches in the plaza that you unlock from ?-Blocks. I'm guessing there are 12...

I have;
Yellow-Open/Close ?-Blocks
Red-Help Menu
Green-Day/Evening/Night
White-Confetti?
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:34 or Kirby:48 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#2
I have one that causes everything to levitate into the air and rotate around the plaza while a song plays. It's... kind of wierd.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: _Taidow_

_Taidow_
4 years ago#3
Red - Help Switch (Monita Menu)
Yellow - ? Switch (Activates ? Blocks off and on)
Green - Time Switch(Day/Evening/Night)
Blue - Merry-Go-Round Switch (Like Socran said, it makes things hover and circle around)
White - Party Switch (Confetti)
Purple - Mega Switch (Makes your mii huge and allows to to walk around making everything you run over disappear for a few seconds. Miis just move aside.)

The names are just what I call them. These are just the ones I currently have. Maybe there's more.
Prior GFAQs name: AngelTails
http://i41.tinypic.com/25qvqfd.png - Thanks to Mew_ on Serebii Forums

User Info: shuu83

shuu83
4 years ago#4
I have one (at school now, so I cant remember the color) that shoots an "elemental" ball into the air... sometimes it is electric, sometimes it is fire... but it just makes a big ball that floats up a bit and bursts. It might be purple??
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. How many different switches are there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived