A little confused about a couple things

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. A little confused about a couple things

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 years ago#1
Is there like one central place where I can check my scores in each attraction, or do I need to actually go into each one to know what I scored?

Also Im a little confused about when some of these games end. Ive only played balloon trip and yoshis fruit cart, and both just seem to go on. I played about 2 or 3 days of balloon trip then just exited out of it. I dont even know if it saved my score.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#2
Balloon Trip ends Morning of Day 3 the first time. I don't know about anything else.
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!

User Info: kirbycool

kirbycool
4 years ago#3
There's no place to check your scores because they do not save. The get reset every time you exit the game.
The time trials times for master quest don't get erased though.....

I know it's stupid, I don't understand why they would do this.
Sent from my iPhone via my iPhone. I have an iPhone.

User Info: thealmightydib

thealmightydib
4 years ago#4
your high scores stay but they can only be viewed in the games themselves (also, it's only the high scores of the top three mii)
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Land
  3. A little confused about a couple things

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived