How many points are needed for yoshis fruit cart platnuim trophy?

#1WonkyKongPosted 12/31/2012 9:40:27 AM
And what's the best route to take to get it?
---
Get me the biggest bird feeder you have.
No, thats too big.
#2mtpfreakPosted 12/31/2012 9:43:14 AM
I think it might be 2000, I'm not sure.
Your best bet of getting platinum is just to not use warp gates. You're not going to get extra points for playing later levels, unless they have a lot of fruit to grab.

If you really need to endure as many gates as possible, you can cheat a bit by grabbing your wii remote, and pointing at any fruit you miss (or are too much of a pain to grab). You can zap a single fruit per attempt. The only penalty is not getting the 10 points for that potential egg, MUCH better than losing a life.
---
DK's Crash Course - First Stage in 38.9 seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRW9wR2VzDQ
#3banjo kazooiePosted 12/31/2012 2:07:42 PM
That being said, I'm not sure it's actually possible to not get Platinum when getting the trophy for doing all 50 day gates without using warps.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#4Da_doppenPosted 12/31/2012 7:19:05 PM
It's really easy to get platinum in this game. You'll definitely get it when going for gatemaster, which is also easy, since you get SO many lives. I had like nine lives when I finished at lvl.50.
---
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names!
#5Arcadia__personPosted 1/3/2013 10:21:27 AM
banjo kazooie posted...
That being said, I'm not sure it's actually possible to not get Platinum when getting the trophy for doing all 50 day gates without using warps.

I bet it is, but you would really have to go out of your way to do it. It would be an interesting challenge run to try to get the lowest possible score while completing all 50 levels. You'd have to intentionally avoid getting eggs by making lines longer than necessary.

Just by avoiding all eggs you could really lower your score, and should also get lower per-level scores. You just have to average less than 40 points per level to avoid platinum.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia