I don't have a Wii remote plus so...

#1JHH62Posted 1/18/2013 12:06:46 AM
Whenever I play metroid blast I can't battle on foot and whenever I play loz battle quest I can't play as a swordsman
#2SirNikoPosted 1/19/2013 7:08:05 PM
This statement is correct.
---
https://twitter.com/rh0updates Rhythm Tengoku Translation
WiiU - SirNiko
#3KayubePosted 1/20/2013 12:35:45 AM
Do you have a regular Wii remote? If so you can just get a Wii Motion Plus attachment and it works the same. The only issue is it then gets to be a bit annoying reaching to press the 1 and 2 buttons when playing games that require the remote to be held sideways (like all the other multiplayer games in Nintendo Land). But it's not impossible.
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#4foldorPosted 1/21/2013 8:26:44 AM
Kayube posted...
Do you have a regular Wii remote? If so you can just get a Wii Motion Plus attachment and it works the same. The only issue is it then gets to be a bit annoying reaching to press the 1 and 2 buttons when playing games that require the remote to be held sideways (like all the other multiplayer games in Nintendo Land). But it's not impossible.

In the games that are held sideways, you don't need the Motion Plus adapter. So just take it out for those ones.
---
Oh twould be marvelous if the world and its moral questions were like some game board with plain black players and white and fixed rules and not a shade of grey
#5righteousfeiPosted 2/6/2013 6:48:53 PM
Hi there, yea you're going to have trouble on some of the games without a motion plus accessory or wiimote.

If money is a problem you can buy off brand wii remotes (this is what I did) on ebay for much cheaper. I bought from this store
http://stores.ebay.com/Top-Quality-Plus

sometimes they go on sale for 18 dollars. But they are currently going for 26$ and no shipping fee. This includes the wiimote with motion plus and nunchuck. (which seeing as going to walmart would be 17 nunchuck and 40 wiimote, its a good deal) Shipping might take a while as its from china