More like sucker punch out... -_-

#1DarkLite411Posted 2/11/2014 2:15:45 PM
I mean right at the beginning. Riiiiight at the beginning he opens up with an attack. I just about got most his attacks down but that sucker start up punch (or kick) is a killer. Is there an effective way to dodge that stupid bull crap sucker hit?
---
Fact:
If you have to resort to insults in an argument, you've already lost. It's easy to call someone stupid, it's harder to prove a valid point.
#2Vash22020202020Posted 2/12/2014 2:08:33 PM
Press Left.

Or Right.

Or use the dodge button.

Or use the block button.

Or use the jump button.

Truly, this is an impossibly hard game.
---
A new study shows happy people live 35% longer lives. Oh yeah, well unhappy people's lives SEEM longer.
#3Soniv4Ever10Posted 2/12/2014 6:22:10 PM
I assume you're talking about Giga-Goojin because Wallgah gives you plenty of time to react as long as you're ready for it, and I don't think I've ever seen him start out with a kick. For Giga-Goojin I just throw out a punch the instant the fight starts so that he throws out a predictable counter that I can react too.

Vash22020202020 posted...
Press Left.

Or Right.

Or use the dodge button.

Or use the block button.

Or use the jump button.

No need to be so patronizing.
---
Sakurai will literally die for SSB4 and when it comes out,fans will gather around his grave and grimly remark "Still not as good as Melee"
#4lenmuttPosted 2/13/2014 2:18:01 AM
funny I'm trying to get a perfect I went to practice in a challenge that would Gameover me if I got hit once I knew that would not unlock the cap but good practice nailed it on my second try! However the problem with 5C is the fact there is no check point.

so if I screw up once you gotta go back to operation select go back to 5c then do claw, fight robo, do gun, do bomb. do jump, fight lil dudes, control robo through boxing training area the finally fight. Messing up results in having wash rinse repeat what sucks is I get super close I kept messing up the roll on his lazer after already dodfing in once but I still do fine however the last time I aced the training part without a hit (normally get hit once) and second the fight started he opened with lazer then kick then rock throw!!!!

http://i.minus.com/iIZ0Bp8Nm7UGu.gif
---
"The impossible is possible when you're Wonderful, baby!
#5DarkLite411(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 7:35:35 AM
Vash22020202020 posted...
Press Left.

Or Right.

Or use the dodge button.

Or use the block button.

Or use the jump button.

Yeah thanks for nothing bro. The problem with this fight is he opens up with an attack that your gambling of one of so many attacks. It's so quick that no human being could dodge the opening attack 100% of the time which makes the mechanic broken.

Still guess it's my fault due to some people don't understand simple questions.
---
Fact:
If you have to resort to insults in an argument, you've already lost. It's easy to call someone stupid, it's harder to prove a valid point.
#6DarkLite411(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 7:49:57 AM
Soniv4Ever10 posted...
I assume you're talking about Giga-Goojin because Wallgah gives you plenty of time to react as long as you're ready for it, and I don't think I've ever seen him start out with a kick. For Giga-Goojin I just throw out a punch the instant the fight starts so that he throws out a predictable counter that I can react too

Yeah I tried that and that jerk (no pun intended) exchanged a punch for punch with me T_T. I wasn't sure which punch is quickest so I tried them both and still got hit.

Also he has started out with a kick with me. WHERE'S THE MARIO REFEREE WHEN YA NEED HIM! Not that he (or any punch out referee) was any help ::mumble mumble::

Thanks for the info and responding
---
Fact:
#7DarkLite411(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 8:07:39 AM
lenmutt posted...
funny I'm trying to get a perfect I went to practice in a challenge that would Gameover me if I got hit once I knew that would not unlock the cap but good practice nailed it on my second try! However the problem with 5C is the fact there is no check point.

so if I screw up once you gotta go back to operation select go back to 5c then do claw, fight robo, do gun, do bomb. do jump, fight lil dudes, control robo through boxing training area the finally fight. Messing up results in having wash rinse repeat what sucks is I get super close I kept messing up the roll on his lazer after already dodfing in once but I still do fine however the last time I aced the training part without a hit (normally get hit once) and second the fight started he opened with lazer then kick then rock throw!!!!
http://i.minus.com/iIZ0Bp8Nm7UGu.gif

Your story makes me wanna pull my hair out cause that's what happened to me! I use to love the unlock unlimited form scene. I honestly believe, when wonder red goes HAA!! all you need is the old spice soap and the whistle theme and you have yourself two great commercials. One for this game and... anyway yeah I'm really starting to hate that scene. I mean really? No skip function? Ughhh so when I fail the future missions then have to watch that scene again and again and again.
---
Fact:
#8megasoniczxxPosted 2/15/2014 1:01:48 PM
DarkLite411 posted...
Soniv4Ever10 posted...
I assume you're talking about Giga-Goojin because Wallgah gives you plenty of time to react as long as you're ready for it, and I don't think I've ever seen him start out with a kick. For Giga-Goojin I just throw out a punch the instant the fight starts so that he throws out a predictable counter that I can react too

Yeah I tried that and that jerk (no pun intended) exchanged a punch for punch with me T_T. I wasn't sure which punch is quickest so I tried them both and still got hit.

Also he has started out with a kick with me. WHERE'S THE MARIO REFEREE WHEN YA NEED HIM! Not that he (or any punch out referee) was any help ::mumble mumble::

Thanks for the info and responding

It might help to dodge roll at the beginning of the fight (though I don't really know about this opening attack that your talking about so sorry if this doesn't help).
---
Time to blast off with sonic speed
3DS FC: 1204-0472-2121
#9DarkLite411(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 2:00:02 PM
megasoniczxx posted...
It might help to dodge roll at the beginning of the fight (though I don't really know about this opening attack that your talking about so sorry if this doesn't help).

Actually this does kind of help. I've actually been doing that lately. Out of all the moves he does throw at you (1 out of 6 opening moves) the kick is the only one who can't roll out of. It betters my chances of winning. Maybe it's just my version I dunno.

Basically what happens is the fight starts at the zero second mark and you have close to a second to instantly react to the first attack. If I kept the tutorial on so it opens the window of knowing what attack he throws first but at the same time it covers ups some of his face so it can be iffy.

Still any kind of information helps so thank you XD
---
Fact: